Free your budshots!

Lol…totally…it’s like one of those picture if you squint you see something else. Eyes open, nice bud…eyes squinted, green shark…lol

2 Likes

Pakistán hasplant/chocolate Thai x chocolate thai
That line is really excellent. keepers everywhere. from 10 weeks the most paki, until 16+ the most thai. smells from lemon to tobacco, alcamphor. excellent line, if I had to choose one of swami it would be that.

2 Likes

Shogun 4weeks

20 Likes

HulkBerry week 6

30 Likes

MAC

Super Sherb (GMOxSunset Sherb)

Ghost Rose

Race Fuel OG x Gelato

41 Likes

We are about to get three or four days of rain so I knocked the tops out tonight.

Skunk #1

43 Likes

Nice trees

5 Likes

How’d she smoke? I have those and other plug seeds but never ran any of it.

4 Likes

I have just described it in my topic, last post.
Its been in my mother stable since few years, 2 keepers in Baklava.
The Fruit Drops, or Runtz S1 is in my topic to.
I did dump their Blue Sherbet last year, did not found interesting lady.
Decent bang for the bucks this company, clean ladies

8 Likes

34 Likes

The mist of destruction.

46 Likes

Beautiful!

The orange pistils give the impression of fire… :wink: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

9 Likes

Hindu Kush fem … :sunglasses:

47 Likes

Nice George.

5 Likes

37 Likes

Looking good. How far from chop do you think?

2 Likes

hi about 3-4 weeks i reckon as long as there still growing and rot free,humidity is stupid high and has been for days in a row very worrying but the one thing i have no control over,dead happy with the new qb led and being first run with the new light i have been cautious as previous led bleached a whole scrog near white and reduced harvest loads,
thanks for comment,peace

5 Likes

Maui Mango Haze day 52 iirc, @middleman what’s your estimate? Did we already cover that? :slight_smile:

35 Likes

Well crap, I just left the house. Out of town until Sunday. I have it written down in my notebook but I won’t be able to tell you until I get back home.

How is the smell by the way?

2 Likes

I check @Guitarzan original post on his seed run, I didn’t see mention. But for some reason 65-70 was in mind, they don’t look like they’ll make that timeframe.

I knew you’d ask that! I suck at descriptions to be honest, and it’s surrounded by three Garlic Sherbert so I’ll have to pull her out from the back corner she’s crowding in to answer. Soon…

3 Likes