BRMTreefarmer random giveaway thread

Or possibly some BOG Lifesaver x Double Grape crosses that ended up as photos. Still working on getting the some autos out of the original cross.

What do you all think?

5 Likes

Wow they are all awesome, still doing 3 pass two?

This sounds gnarly

1 Like

Thinking maybe just single packs of twenty or so.

2 Likes

Oh, they are really nice! The fruit smell is off the chart!

3 Likes

Where are you at getting them to full auto? Just the initial cross?

1 Like

Just waiting until I can pop a few male and female with the auto trait. I had a couple males spring of last year outdoors but didnā€™t have a female to accept the pollen. Trying again this spring. Hopefully by the end of the year Iā€™ll have a strong auto seed of this cross.

2 Likes

If you wanted to, Iā€™d be down to run some this summer in a 2x4 to find some m/f autos. Just throwing it out there. :slightly_smiling_face:

I like the idea lining of the tent floor with tree pots thing that ive been seeing here lately

2 Likes

I held ten for myself and mailed off five other 10-11 packs to the community.
I plan on trying to drop some on the next photo lineup.
:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Sounds like a plan, send me your safe address and Iā€™ll get them out to you. I could use a little help with the hunt. @breadwinner

2 Likes

Iā€™m attempting to make my first auto myself. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Gonna take me a year or two, but Iā€™ll do it!

4 Likes

Iā€™d be proud to throw my hat in the ring, that cross sounds like it needs to live :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

So I collected the regular seeds that came from my trials and brought them is the house to cure for a few weeks. Granted there are only like 150 seeds, the wife was like where is it at? She could smell them in the spare bedroom. :joy:

4 Likes

Ok, here we go! For a coin flip of the Bodhiā€™s cross Wifi43 x Kashmir F2.
What is my favorite sub shop? To narrow down the selections Iā€™m on the east coast and it is considered a chain restaurant.

3 Likes

Antoneā€™s East Coast Sub Shop

1 Like

Nope, havenā€™t heard of that one.

Wawa sub shop

1 Like

Jersey mikes

3 Likes

Negative + ten characters.

Firehouse Subs

1 Like