BRMTreefarmer random giveaway thread

Lol how many packs of these are you trying to win?

1 Like

He has a big, big jar full. You will have them most likely. The hunt can be the fun.

1 Like

I have only won 1 so far and I gave away the 2 packs of SK1

1 Like

I know thatā€™s not true as you won one from me as well and never followed up so it went to someone else. Kinda greedy.

1 Like

Thatā€™s awsome brotha!
I love this system youā€™ve provided. It reminds me of @misterbee. :slightly_smiling_face:

Anyways.
I recieved your generous letter the other day.
Thank you!
As soon as I catch up on my other sendings, Iā€™ll be breaking your three full washers into as many full pucks as I can. Weā€™ll be getting youā€™re beans all over the world. :wink:

7 Likes

@olschool @likeparm420 Packages hit the mail today and should be on the way in the morning. Iā€™ve been extremely busy and donā€™t want to drop too much mail at my local PO. @likeparm420 Iā€™m interested to see how long these take to get to you since they are halfway around the world!

3 Likes

You all please let me know when you drop these. Thatā€™s one of the things that I enjoy seeing is those little seeds growing into monsters! If you arenā€™t comfortable posting here or in your own post just PM me. Happy growing peeps!

6 Likes

@Trae1170 - I got these beans, man! Thanks again for the word game and sending them along. This whole series of exploding give away was such a great idea, @BRMTreefarmer . Yā€™all OGTW.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

8 Likes

Glad you received themā€¦ Happy Growing!!
Peace :v:

6 Likes

Twenty flips were sent out to support the veterans giveaway. If you havenā€™t signed up head on over or donate to the cause.

12 Likes

Beans have arrived. Thanks heaps mate, Iā€™ll pop them soon!

4 Likes

Wow, that took a minute or two. Glad they made it to you!

4 Likes

Hey man, havenā€™t forgotten about you. Just been trying to keep up with everything has been a little difficult.

Hope everythingā€™s going well on your end!

3 Likes

Waiting on warm weather man, got those winter blues and have been working alot trying to pass the time. As soon as the weather breaks Iā€™m going to take some time off.

5 Likes

Hello? (Hello? Hello? Hello?)
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me.
Is there anyone home?

5 Likes

Hello, which one is Pink?

2 Likes

Has anyone popped any of those skunk seeds yet? Waiting to see some these monsters grow!

2 Likes

Coming up soon, brother!

1 Like

Maybe slinging a few more packs out soonā€¦ If you donā€™t have them yet keep your head on a swivel!

3 Likes

May also put out some of those Bodhi Wifi43 x Kashmir F2ā€™s from last year as well.

4 Likes