BRMTreefarmer random giveaway thread

Want to have some fun in a bit @BeTheLight @LzBoy @blowdout2269 @420noob @Rhai88 @Rhino_buddy

3 Likes

Next up is another coin flip of the Bodhi Wifi43 x Kashmir F2. The rules - Only one guess per participant please, so make it count.

What is the significance of even and odd numbers in the interstate highway system?

3 Likes

Even east west
Odd north south

3 Likes

Routes with odd numbers run north and south, while even numbered run east and west

3 Likes

i will stay out , since i won one flip already… :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

@Tripl3fastaction and @CocoaCoir tied neck and neck. Send me your safe address and I’ll get them out to you.

3 Likes

So much more eloquent than my answer. You win!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I’ve got plenty man, if you want them send the deets over in a PM.

5 Likes

Thanks for the tag @Jhamersburg at work and can’t seem to time it right today. Ah well
Good luck everyone :seedling:
Thx for the chance @BRMTreefarmer one day :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Thank you that is great!

1 Like

For a coin flip of Skunk #1. What was the Manhattan project and what was it significance?
Single post and one guess please.

3 Likes

The Manhattan Project was a research and development project undertaken during World War II that led to the creation of the first nuclear weapons. It was named after the Manhattan Engineer District of the United States Army Corps of Engineers, which managed the project. The primary objective of the Manhattan Project was to develop atomic bombs before Nazi Germany could achieve the same.

4 Likes

Hello ,hello, any People left… :grinning:

2 Likes

Looks like you won the bonus round after all.:joy:

3 Likes

Yea, sure looks like it… :smiley:

1 Like

Looks like its only me and you , everyone went to sleep, to much Partying all NIGHT LONG>> :sweat_smile: :laughing:

1 Like

Great tosses, @BRMTreefarmer and good catches, @Jhamersburg and @CocoaCoir . Hope y’all find some fire in em
OGTW
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

3 Likes

Okay @Jhamersburg I’m going to flip the script. Come up with a triva question and post it here. The winner gets a coin flip of Skunk 1’s.

5 Likes

Waz up, how is your CBD grow going… :smiley:

1 Like

Harvested. Got autos going now, Scarlet grapes f2. Just taking off. Thanks for asking!
The smoke on the CBD plants has been great to add to other bud and unwind with.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

4 Likes