BRMTreefarmer random giveaway thread

You joining the fun trivia… :grin:

I just went back to see your report…You did good

NICE REPORT

2 Likes

I guess people are all at work,

1 Like

Missed that was making a sub. Congrats @Jhamersburg. Thanks for the trivia session and chance at :fire: @BRMTreefarmer

2 Likes

I dont think @MikeyMeteor got in on any so I’ll just offer them to him for being a good sport.

5 Likes

I love overgrow!!! Thank you. That’s so kind

Nice, Congratulations @MikeyMeteor :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

1 Like

I’d love to join!
Too!! :hugs:

Send your safe address over friend and I’ll get them out soon.

3 Likes

Wrapping this session up @Abbbian I’ll be back soon.

4 Likes

Awesome giveaway thank you so much can’t wait

1 Like

Yea, Thank you so much for the Fun Trivia a @BRMTreefarmer :100: :100: :fire: :fire: :fire:

Thank you that was fun. Out of likes

1 Like

When I was reading through I was thinking Firehouse subs, but wondering if yall had them over there.
It’s my favorite chain sub shop by far. Their meatball is really good, I add pickles, tomato, lettuce, mushrooms, bacon and peppers.

2 Likes

Steamer is where it is at! The way it comes with mayo and spicy mustard.

2 Likes

I only had Blimpy’s in US like 30 years ago, but it was, and is still the best sub I’ve ever had!

3 Likes

Here is one of the two WiFi 42 x Kashmir 22 I did outdoors last summer.

15 Likes

Ok the latest giveaways are in the mail. Feel free to do what ever you wish with the extras. I’m sure you all will be pleasantly surprised.

@CocoaCoir @MikeyMeteor @Tripl3fastaction @Jhamersburg @breadwinner

14 Likes

Thank you for your generosity, … you Rock, :boom: :boom: :100: :100: :fire: :fire:

6 Likes

Yeah folks, @BRMTreefarmer takes “OG generosity” to the next level. My envelope arrived, and wow! Thank you so much, I’m looking forward to exploring your genetics.

4 Likes