BRMTreefarmer random giveaway thread

Glad they made it intact, can’t wait to put a smile on other people’s faces when they open their packs!

8 Likes

I’m gonna go ahead and second this sentiment, wow, just wow. Thank you much buddy, I’ll be tagging you when these hit the dirt this summer :fist_right::fist_left: @BRMTreefarmer

4 Likes

Wow what a stash of seeds. Thank you my friend @BRMTreefarmer. Nice selection. You made my day.

19 Likes

I have also received the seeds. Thank you for the generosity @BRMTreefarmer

2 Likes

Thank you @BRMTreefarmer for the Beans… :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :partying_face: :partying_face: :100: :100: :grinning: :grinning: :smiley: :smiley: :100: :boom:

I has been an Awesome Friday… :boom: :boom: :boom: :100:

12 Likes

Flip them over, the strain names are on the reverse side.

3 Likes

Thanks, same as @MikeyMeteor

Your are the Man, Some Triple :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :100: :100: :100: :boom: :boom: :boom:

1 Like

May start putting these out there for grabs soon. These are what is left of the AK48’s that have been showing up in the boxes as freebies. They are kind of special to me because I sprouted them and I gifted them to my dad. He ended up growing them out and didn’t catch the one male in the group until it was too late. Anyway, he has passed on now and these are something that we had done together.

44 Likes

Guess who made regular member status, this guy! Woohoo! I’ve seen other make it in less than six months. I’m assuming that my lack of posting in the public forum was holding me back. Probably would have made it alot sooner but I have heard it said many times, " Listen twice as much as you speak." A rule to live by in my book unless conditions warrant otherwise.

28 Likes

@BRMTreefarmer congratulations :+1::100::+1:

4 Likes

Congrats BRM on the status!
Pretty special to have thoes beans as a memory with your Pop’s. Grow em big and proud :seedling:

6 Likes

Congrats :tada::confetti_ball: @BRMTreefarmer
Those ak48 are special!!! I hope your dad was as happy with the beans as all the people who are receiving them

5 Likes

Congrats on status! Is Ak48 is way different than ak-47?

1 Like

I’ve never had the AK47 so I can’t say either way.

2 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::balloon::tada::champagne: @BRMTreefarmer on them AK-48, hope you see many successful grows in honor of your dad. They should be very special to see them grown out. Hope that all can do him honor and find that award winning :1st_place_medal: male to push forward in his honor. Best wishes! :clap::tophat::wink::ok_hand::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Sorry about your father ! And congratulations on being a full member !

2 Likes

How did you come up with that name ? If you never tried 47 do they look the same or anything

It was a reproduction of Nirvana’s AK48, it wasn’t my creation.

3 Likes

Oh OK that makes more sense to.me now I thought you had made it yourself I must of missed that part thanks for responding .

1 Like

Well it time to get this show back on the road!

The requirements are that if you are gifted seeds you must redistribute two of the three packs you receive to other members.

The giveaways this round are AK48’s. These are regular photo period seeds originally supplied by Nirvana. They no longer offer them as regular as the last time I checked.

The first five folks that dibs and promptly send me their info are eligible.

13 Likes