Thanks for the tag, Growmie.

1 Like

I’ll send out all 3 packs with a fresh doodle of your choice

3 Likes

@GreenLiteGrow79

1 Like

Check it out @Sintax

1 Like

Love it man, the gift that keeps on giving! Appreciate your efforts!

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag mate but trying to not take in much seed. I’m a seedaholic and trying to limit myself 🫠

yall-got-anymore-adf2de0a3c

10 Likes

Thanks for hosting this awesome giveaway…awesome strain…check it out @OhNo555 @sd9007 @sober good luck everyone

4 Likes

That’s right!
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I have it really bad, really bad. But it gave me an idea. An awfully, awfully bad idea.

3 Likes

Thanks @BRMTreefarmer, @blowdout2269 & @Fortman420 for a chance at them magical :mage:‍♂ beans 🫘 and I am tagging @NDNCHILD, @mota, @Abbbian, @sober, @tresbundles, @Gho13, @Greenfingers, @OnePassionateGrower, & @TheC525! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::pirate_flag::star_struck::ok_hand::+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::peace_symbol:

8 Likes

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag @OhNo555, thank you for the opportunity to win some beans @BRMTreefarmer .:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

How bloody OG can ya get? :grin::metal:

Check’r out @Fortman420 @dingys @Gato @420noob @Originalweedman @RainToday

6 Likes

What am I, chopped liver?
:rofl:

6 Likes

Thanks for the chance @blowdout2269 and @Fortman420! :green_heart:

Hey @Not-Notjosh got any more room in the fridge?

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag everyone! Already got.

4 Likes

I am but a helping hand to get the seed to the people. @BRMTreefarmer and @blowdout2269 was kind enough to pass them on

3 Likes

Danmit @Zolorp, you better not win!
I’ve alreay got two letters sealed up to head out to ya in the mornin. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face:

4 Likes