:heart: :fireworks: :partying_face: :grin: :heart: :fireworks: :100:

7 Likes

Congratulations @belleswell and thanks again for the radical opportunity

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag brother

4 Likes

Congrats! Already got my pack :clown_face:

2 Likes

Well, I woke up this morning to find a sad sight. It appears that the Black Triangle @lambchopedd girl I had just couldn’t support herself through the storm last night. Good thing I have a clone of her put away for a rainy day.

10 Likes

You may be able to graft that back together.

3 Likes

I tried, it was popping, cracking and getting worse when trying to tape it up. I ended up cutting it below the split and leaving the lowers to do their thing. Wish I would have snapped a picture while she was still all together. Lesson learned, I’m going to cage and trellis next year.

5 Likes

I should have known better in hindsight. While removing leaf matter a couple weeks ago I was breaking the little side shoots off. Normally I can give the leaf a quick pull and it will separate from the shoot. These were breaking unless I supported them. :thinking:

3 Likes

Damn that sucks

1 Like

I had a black ttraingle pheno that did that. I chopped it down mid june to save myself the anguish of bud laiden breakage. I saved a good strong pheno that doesn’t snap under weight, she still needs support, but not frail. I can send you some snips in a few months if you would like to replace your cut

4 Likes

I appreciate the offer but I already cloned it in anticipation of it being a keeper.

4 Likes

Well folks I let a couple of these do there thing and they are close to finishing up.

@Fortman420 @Originalweedman @percyryan66

If you all are still interested in the Double Grape / Lifesaver cross send your deets over and ill get this out to you. Let me know if you would like the F1 fast flower version or the F2 50/50 auto version. Hell, I’ll just send both and something else to fill the package up! :christmas_tree:

25 Likes

Dude, awesome thank you!! Dm incoming

3 Likes

Looking good man! :love_you_gesture:t2:

2 Likes

Thank you so much…dm incoming…and congratulations to the winners

4 Likes

They look great . Sent a DM . LMK , if u got it…

2 Likes

Yes, I got it. Mail is all packed up and waiting for the rain to clear out before dropping them in the mail.

3 Likes

@Fortman420 @Originalweedman @percyryan66 The goods are in the mail!

5 Likes

Big smile on my face right now…for sure!! Thank you again @BRMTreefarmer …making peeps happy!!!

3 Likes