Bubblegum Reversal Project

II’m still doing the remainders of the big league grape testers, my first two came out with some beautiful frosty buds

12 Likes

What a beast. Great colors on her!

Nice. But what do they taste like?
It kills me inside whenever something is named after food or fruits ect, BUT it tastes like Pine or gas ect. Not actually after it’s namesake lol

1 Like

Well, I don’t remember getting a distinct gum or grape, but it was sweet and delicious. Honestly can’t remember too well at this point :joy:, sampling several different plants of a few different strains from that harvest. Most of which is all gone :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Hahah that’s how it goes :rofl:

I’m more interested in the Orginal BubbleGum strain that @Kakalak posted, but
Grape Pie x Bubblegum = Big League Grape
Bubble Cream x Bubblegum = Double Bubble Cream

Are runners up. IF someone can tell me first hand that something actually tastes like BubbleGum/grape ect. Then I’d be lookin for a trade :wink:

2 Likes

I just finished his plum gum and it’s got a grape smell to it haven’t tried it yet but loaded with crystal . I’ve posted a couple pics in my tin box thread if you’d like to see it .
Definitely will be growing her again .

1 Like

The Grape Pie smells just like grapes and the Bubblegum smells just like Bubblegum. With any poly-hybrid crosses you will get a variety of smells and flavors. With Big League Grape I named it on what I would expect it to be like. If you get one that tastes like Grape Bubblegum then I achieved my goal with that cross. If not you still may like the fruity results. I could not imagine any sort of pine or haze flavors from them at all though lol.

6 Likes

Excellent info :wink:

1 Like

@Kakalak I’m trying to post updates and pics over on soak n beans but this is all I get when I try to post instead of quick reply

2 Likes

Try pressing action button then reply see if that works. I just posted an image a few minutes ago

1 Like

That’s the screen that it brings me to, the text window never loads. I’m on my iPhone though.

I feel you 100 percent…there should be strain naming conventions that shall not be broken otherwise all offending weed should be submitted to me for final smoking.

2 Likes

What browser are you using? I am on iPhone too but seems to work for me.

Safari, it’s weird, it’ll let me do quick reply but if I try to go into editor or actions for reply, it just loads that. I load a pic and tell it to insert which it says it loaded, but when I post it, it repost the post I did on the harvest

Can you try Chrome browser? I can’t replicate it on my iphone. Also you can DM me at Soak’n if you want.

I can sign in using chrome so that could possibly solve your issue.

Does Safari work for you?

Well here some quick shots of my BLG at 3 weeks

11 Likes

Looking good starting to bulk up .

1 Like

Can you try a different browser on Soak and see if it works for you? I used Safari and had no issues. I use a Chrome based browser most of the time.

2 Likes