Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 4

Lots of Amish around where I live they are good people. First time I ever got drunk was with some Amish guys in there horse and buggy lol.

3 Likes

You’ve reached the maximum number of likes. Please wait 42 minutes before trying again.

Damn it!

I remember that tank game lol here ya go… :heartbeat:

2 Likes

I am so happy to watch my 3 55gallon rain barrels filling up from the redirected sky offerings falling upon my roof!

Also, CHRONO-DIBS!

Did i win anything? :laughing:

3 Likes

I’m sorry there @cannabliss …I don’t know how I missed the couple of questions from you and @TestOfOath … I’ve only done the Rodilization method my whole life, learned from my gramps. I never use the seeds from the plant I did the stress to reverse…that’s where the ‘hermie’ seeds come from…

The materials are available on Amazon…pure Silver Nitrate and Anhydrous Thiosulfate, if you buy the Pentahydrate Thiosulfate, you’ll need a good bit more to mix proper STS.

I’m thinking about giving the Colloidal Silver a try next time as a comparison

edit… The only thing I don’t care for about using them ‘chemical assists’ is the plants you treat have to be got rid of, no smoking that shit! Also, no tossing into the compost bin!

edit2… I toss em onto the firepit…

4 Likes

Just as a FYI:

You want a ppm of at least 20 for use as a foliar spray. 100 ppm is ideal. I would also suggest you clean the silver a few times during this process.

5 Likes

It’s not something I have personal experience with, but the Calyx bros have their own thread on OG here and they just dropped a whole bubblegum line. Their seeds are up on SoaknBeans.

Oh here’s the recent drop thread

3 Likes

NICE SCORE!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

You get any bites? Got those in today. @G-paS other half is yours if you want em. The forum stomper autos, that is.

2 Likes

OMG folks.

I’m watching Sebring’s “Making STS with Sebring” video with the Breaking Bad soundtrack on in the background and it’s the greatest combo ever!!!

3 Likes

well, looks like i missed another fun-filled, @DougDawson seed-sharing giveaway-galore! congrats to all you lucky winners last night! definitely a little jealous! lol :wink:

2 Likes

No telling where those damn tornadoes are going to swing by nowadays, in the last 5 years we’ve been hit twice here at the farm. One Just hit the edge of us and the other mowed right on through (what was actually multiple twisters joined together)

There is a YouTube video of the big one that hit us, I’ll link it if I can find it

Here it is: https://youtu.be/T3ymPt91G14

Just last year another went through here and killed a couple of teenagers from my community

This is true, but you can deff lessen the risks if you know how they are and do some research There are a lot of places on the outskirts of ‘tornado alley’ especially, that are seemingly ‘protected’

edit… The last place we lived at for a bit, just before moving back here, 15 tonadoes did a ‘train effect’ coming in during a hurricane. No thnx!

edit2… Another one that hit Houston, I actually had to catch the wife as she flew past me. Anchored my arm around a convenient post and held on while she’s stretched out in the air! But she is a small woman…

3 Likes

Yep, that’s a big one alright. Was that you filming? Or a storm chaser?

The ‘lay of the land’ has a big impact on the path they take. Here we are on a smaller ‘bump’ of land with taller hills on either side… a small peninsula, and the Arkansas River behind us with the Keystone Reservoir ahead of us. Ideal since they usually take the path of least resistance (over the water) and the bigger hills on either side toss em into the air for a sort of ‘jump’ over us…
That one you showed, the land is relatively flat, it seems.

edit… Like i said, over 25yrs and no tornado has ever touched this piece of land…hopefully another 25 goes by before any ever DO! lol

2 Likes

no bites yet i see a eagles fly by circling around 009 times though lol

2 Likes

Shoot me an address my friend. I’ll get half the pack out to you on Monday.

2 Likes

Thank You @Eagles009 ! You are the best :heartpulse: :kiss:
:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Woot! Guy came for the computer. Was hoping for more but ebay kind of did me in with the auction thing. Ended up selling the guy 2 original gameboys that work but needed a deep cleaning and to be opened up to fix the screen. Easy enough fix but I was never gonna get to it. A few games too. He was happy, I made up the money ebay screwed me out of. All good.

He didn’t have interest or any more money on him for the Nintendo 64 I tried to sell him :laughing:

Then I came inside and went John Wick on the male plant and closet it was in with a spray bottle. That’s enough productivity for one day, time to smoke :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Storm chasers filmed that, followed the tornado for miles, it was a strange tornado, stayed in the ground for almost 3 hours, hovered over our farm for at least 20 minutes just fucking around

1 Like

At this rate I’m pretty sure it will never happen for me…