Bubblegum Reversal Project

Okay I am about 2 weeks out from flipping my flower tent and am about to flip the and reverse the Bubblegum.

Gorilla Glue #4

Bubble Cream

Grape Pie

Appalachian Trail Mix

Bubblegum

Plum Ambrosia

The Bubblegum pollen donor

69 Likes

You doing a selective pollination, or just letting the bubblegum splooge all over everything?

8 Likes

It’s looking good in here. Blessings OVERGROW LIFE!!! @kakalak nice work!

2 Likes

There all looking great a bubblegum grape pie cross would be a tasty treat.

4 Likes

They’re looking really nice Kakalak.
Which breeder are they from??
I love the color!

Respect
Claude

5 Likes

Plum Ambrosia, Appalachian Trail Mix, and Bubble Cream were all made and selected by me. The Gorilla Glue #4, Grape Pie, and Bubblegum are all cuts.

As far as I know it is the original Bubblegum cut. When I got it from a friend 15+ years ago that is all it was called was Bubblegum. I have let a few people try it and most that have had IBG say it is the real IBG. If it is from seeds I would say it was from TH Seeds due to the Indica nature. Good Vibes!

22 Likes

Thanks for the info!

3 Likes

I’ve never seen plants that remind me of Barry Bonds. It’s like when I saw him hit that 500 footer against the Diamondbacks. Except that was steroids and this is performance enhancing growing. It’s like watching green fireworks.

8 Likes

I am really impressed with the Greengro line of nutrients so far. They sent me a huge sample box to try out and I couldn’t be happier!

25 Likes

Really nice looking plants @Kakalak should be some interesting crosses in there :+1:

1 Like

The 5’X10’ tent is filling up quicker that expected! Come along for the ride! Good Vibes!

27 Likes

Chair pulled up bowl packed ready for the show

4 Likes

I gotta take cuts and trim them up a bit in the next day or so. Pretty happy so far.

24 Likes

These are your mother’s to pollinate with the fem bubblegum correct. If so that’s going to be alot of seed. The IBG pics above are beautiful.

2 Likes

Yes this is all going to be for seed. I hope you are right! We will soon find out.

7 Likes

Damn those things are looking good, HEDGES lol. Old school bubblegum was so awesome. Great smoke and huge yielder. You’re gonna have about a billion seeds from this run!

4 Likes

Did you train the plants to be bushy or is that genetics or a combination of the two? I really like the shape.

1 Like

Oh man I’m from the Cincinnati area and I remember smoking the IBG back in the late 90s. I was blown away by the taste and I thought what did they spray on it to get it to taste like that. I was a teenager and the only stuff going around back then that I could get was that horrible Mexican brick weed so when I tried bubblegum I just couldn’t believe it could taste like that. Good luck I’m sure these will be special and I will be along for the ride.

8 Likes

Well some are more bushy due to their genetics but they have all been topped or fimmed a few times. Also using different nutrients this round and they seem to stay shorter.

4 Likes

I think I started the reversal later than I should had or it would be all male flowers. No big deal I am just glad to see some male flowers! Next time I will start spraying before I flip. Once a week before and once on flip day. That should be all that is needed.

The plants to be seeded are doing great and getting excited for their transsexual encounter. This tent is 5’x10’ and has 6 large females.

25 Likes