Buddertons Tomfoolery

31x+q3aNVKL.AC_SX425~2

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

13 Likes

This is pheno of LA Amnesia that I’ve used in a few crosses. It’s got what I call “Dutch lemon” terps, lemon with haze in the background.(AKA the jack terp). It was not a great hasher but my flower smokers preferred it and would not let me drop it. Strong, sit you down, kind of high. Not my cup of tea but da people like it!(said with a Dusty Rhodes accent):grin:

36 Likes

Damn you grow some really nice looking nugs!

6 Likes

Thanks @Slick1

3 Likes

All your flowers look very beautiful.
Terp chaser you are ?

1 Like

Indeed. We all have different definitions of “dank” but it all starts with how it smells! I am a dry sieve hasher and I like to have lots of flavors to play with.

7 Likes

Here’s a picture to show how I keep males in a small container for an extended period. This one has been cut back and re-grown several times under low light and has been in a solo for 4 months. Once the cuts I took of it root, I can chuck this one and start the process over. Able to keep several males in a single tray until you grow out their progeny to figure out which ones make nice babies.:grin:

27 Likes

This is a Crunk Boat I’ve grown for a spell and used as a mother in a cross with a Carls Shoes male. This one is grapes and gas and is a ten weeker.

46 Likes

This one was from a project we called MSW(Moms Special Weed) It was a combination of an old line of Super Lemon Haze x Sativa Spirit mixed with White Apricot Sherbet. Found a good cut for smoking but couldn’t get it sexual stable in terms of the genotype so it fell by the wayside.:slightly_frowning_face:

26 Likes

This Lemon Slush keeper cut is cruising along at 4 1/2 weeks since the flip.

Finishes in 9 weeks with loud peach/watermelon gummy candy terps.

33 Likes

Watermelon, mmmm…

2 Likes

Another pheno of Biker Kush V2 x Lemon Slush that had nice structure but the terps weren’t strong enough for me. Around 7 1/2 weeks here I think.

35 Likes

Wow, looks spectacular

3 Likes

The 5 or 6 females I tested from that cross were all nice. The one I kept had the loudest terps. Gonna put some work in on that one. You guys that got packs of these should find some nice ones.:grin:

6 Likes

Are you using sea kelp by any chance? My chem fire og started doing that when i whent crazy with remos vilo kelp my strain never grew the same since

4 Likes

Nope. I was using bottles back then.
My bad, thought you were referring to the bk x ls.
That one was fed mega crop. Pretty sure it’s genetic and not environment as it was the only one expressing like that.( Was a male, since culled). From the OGKB genome, well know for throwing mutants.

2 Likes

Hmmm wonder ive grew my genetic for 5 years and it seemed to just start doing that about 5 months ago and now i have to pick male sacs of her on day 18 of flower bit shes fine after that wonder if its the genetics them got me thinking.

3 Likes

A new stress may have forced expression. The OG & Chem genome is notorious for the same pheno having different expressions depending on the environment.

7 Likes

Pollen from NYC Chem f2 is collected and going on some choice cuts tomorrow morning. I didn’t clean it that great because I don’t plan on saving any. I have cuts of the pollen donor.

24 Likes

What happens if I snort it and sneeze on neighbors farm? Askin for a friend …lol

11 Likes