Buddertons Tomfoolery

New strain, Booger Bubba! $500 a pack!:blush:

20 Likes

Well pollen has been applied to 8 different choice cuts. They will now sit in the darkened shower stall till 6 tonight. Then a heavy shower to neutralize remaining pollen, let dry, then back into the flower room to finish.

This is the genome I hold closest to my heart. White Apricot Sherbet f2. Paint thinner and floral, an unusual terp combo, with face melting potency. Just like its momma that I’m trying to emulate. This one and another similar female have been taken to f3 in order to run parallel lines, that can hook back up in the future.

Pictured here at around 6 1/2 weeks from flip, goes 9wks.
Classic OG structure. Bud on a vine. Kinda reminds me of Josh Ds old Polaroids.

30 Likes

Very nice! You got it going on in here :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks man!

2 Likes

Damn Skippy!

2 Likes

Lights out shot of one from the current run of sensi. This time it’s cuts of my keeper Baboon Wine, from Canadian seed maker Elite613Genetics. I have used a male, that lands in the same phenotype cluster as this female, in some chucks. Also put NYC Chem f2, from Top Dawg, on a clone of this one. Should be sour! Around 6 1/2 wks from flip. Goes 9-10 wks.

And it smells strongly like these…

36 Likes

I went looking for sub cool packs in my collection, because I couldn’t remember which I’d grow out and figured I’d share a shitty phone pic of some packs I’ve hunted thru the last 3-4 years, that form the foundation of my current seed vault, plus some oldies that were the foundation for the great seed vault of 1998-2012.(R.I.P😥)

26 Likes

If you ever decide you have to change out your collection I take any residuals lol

1 Like

That biker kush is 1 I will be watching when u be popping

1 Like

That are all empty. I keep the old packs to keep track of what I’ve grown out and looked thru. Shitty phone pic. You could read the labels when I blew up the original, but lost the res when I uploaded it.

4 Likes

Seen those biker kush go for 500

2 Likes

Isn’t that wild, whodathunkit.

3 Likes

It’s very rare
I did get a pack of biker kush x lemon kush from this awsome grower right here

3 Likes

I do the same thing. I’m pulling up my chair good sir, if you don’t mind.

2 Likes

Of course! Everyone’s Wellcome, we’re all in it together!

11 Likes

If you click the picture and zoom in you can read all the labels, just the thumb nail is low quality. Incredible stuff to go through, any info on sugar black rose?

4 Likes

@Qtip it’s a cross of Critical mass x Black Domina. Those were then crossed to an fem auto to make a “fast” version. The ones I grew finished normal speed (8-9 weeks) and I found a little runt that didn’t produce worth shit, but the smell! Straight up flowering rose. Not the fancy roses you buy at Valentines Day, but the big, fat ugly ones your grams or great aunt use to grow that smelled so delicious! Anyhow, I couldn’t get that terp profile to stick onto a better frame so I let it go. Pretty sure I still have some of the beans from a cross I did with White Montage. Black&White Rose. Those came out nice, just didn’t have that rose terp the little runt expressed.
Alot of the best terp profiles I’ve found have been on these scrawny runts.

10 Likes

Excellent info, thanks. So with them being “fast” I guess there is some auto in the genetics eh? So if you breed to full auto…75 percent now auto I think

3 Likes

Yep. I think so. Autos are kinda out of my wheelhouse.
I’ve never grown one but I have a pack of six shooter by fastbuds thats been in the fridge forever.

4 Likes

Here’s a shitty phone pic of the Lemon Slush I’ve used in a few chucks. From Dungeon Vault Genetics seeds

30 Likes