Canadian Halloween Giveaway πŸŽƒ Winner has been revealed

Congrats @Calix :clap:

4 Likes

CONGRATS @Calix and thank you again @CADMAN , @DougDawson , @ReikoX , & @Mr.Sparkle for putting this all together in the 1st place! :metal:

4 Likes

Congrats @Calix and thanks for the opportunity @CADMAN .

3 Likes

Congrats @Calix and Thanks for putting this together @CADMAN

Enjoy the prize!!

1 Like

Woah!! Incredible . . . I can’t say I I don’t ever win anything anymore.

My dad once was pooped on by a seagull on vacation and won a boat ! Lol he sold it obviously lol…

. . Don’t think I have had any bird droppings on me lately :0

Speechless . .

Thank you CADMAN . .

I am officially claiming this prize
Thank you for the congratulations all !

Calix

15 Likes

Congrats @Calix

2 Likes

Congrats @Calix !! Way to go!

2 Likes

Hey @Calix , fire me an address as I am sending the Monster Ghost :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congats @Calix

2 Likes

Ooo lala . It’s gonna be a scary Halloween!

I will have to repay my thanks to all the kids celebrating Halloween this year and go buy some extra chocolates and treats. It’s the first Halloween my partner has had off in 5 years!

Will pm you now while your active - lol -

3 Likes

Nice, always room for more at the Dawson house on Halloween. Last year we had to dumb it down a bit due to the pouring rain but here is a couple years of fun.

7 Likes

I have to review all my extraordinarily amazing prizes -

Thanks everyone involved in this give away - and all the others that take place.

And thank you to the ENTIRE OVERGROW COMMUNITY.

Given me a place to call home away from home away from social media . Treated like friends & family always

Nd of course THANK YOU HAPPY BUDDAH ORGANICS

5 Likes

Congrats @Calix

2 Likes

Great giveaway!

Congrats @Calix !!

1 Like

I watched all these vidoes @DougDawson and all I gotta say is DAMMMMM SON… Epic setups for Halloween… That 2nd video poor little Iron man runs away lmao :rofl:

2 Likes

He didn’t run far, that was my neighbors kid, he was pretty used to it as I take up their yard as well :slight_smile:

Haha nice.

@DougDawson
@ReikoX
@Mr.Sparkle
And @CADMAN
Of course
&
Thank you @HAPPYBUDDHAORGANICS
For the main prize! Will be eagerly awaiting to start up my first organic grow .

Me and kitty are supper great full ! Down in rec room celebrating with a game of pool and some fresh air :slight_smile:
my brother had no room for the pool table he bought from a bar a number of years ago. And I had an empty basement - so I am housing it :slight_smile: . I had it professionally installed and re-felted with a charcoal felt - and picked up some new Aramith balls

9 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNER!! @Calix

Please pm us your email so we can ship your package this week!:slight_smile: And a big thank you to everyone who submitted their names towards this kick ass contest!

And thank you to the infamous Cadman for the opportunity to take part in your contest!:slightly_smiling_face:

Best wishes to all of you in your future grows!

Happy Halloween!!

Love Happy Buddha Organic’s!

10 Likes

Welcome to OG…

I appreciate your donation to my giveaway :heart:

Come and introduce yourself here

And of course chat with @LemonadeJoe if you have questions about anything business related.

7 Likes