Canadian Halloween Giveaway 🎃 Winner has been revealed

I have always wanted to canoe around in Algonquin Park… looks beautiful there. I always love paddling in shield country.

Is that close to you? Been a while since I was out east.

I was born in Alberta and my brother currently lives in Calgary.
I love Alberta….just don’t care too much for the politics of the place currently. (Not going to go there right now)
Both of my children were born in BC I miss the mountains and I’d love to go back for a visit but I could never go back out west to live…there just aren’t the community based social securities available as a disabled Canuck that I would need to survive.

2 Likes

Nope, Algonquin is closer to Ottawa.
I’ve heard it is beautiful too.

I haven’t been there. It’s been a very long time since I was able to physically handle a water slide. :joy:
I could probably handle a light hike and looking at a waterfall though. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Very nice place… I’m on the farthest side of Lake Ontario

2 Likes

It’s a salmon run and not steep. A great stop before or after going to Sauble beach. :hugs:

1 Like

Nice! Fresh Salmon! Yum! :fishing_pole_and_fish:

2 Likes

I prefer burgers by the beach but yes!

2 Likes

Morning all my fellow crazy Canucks!

Happy Sunday!

7 Likes

:rofl: I understand that.

1 Like

Morning @Yetigrows and my other fellow Canadians. :coffee: :maple_leaf:

9 Likes

I was not going to enter because I did not know if I could start them at a reasonable time but I’ll figure it out if need be.

3 Likes

Personally I just want to try soil for the first time and this seemed like a good one to try.

4 Likes

OK, then I will bow out. :wink:

1 Like

This will be a spooky surprise whoever wins.

2 Likes

It’s October 20th 2021 @ 2:51Am est… This signup is CLOSED.

2 Likes

Random number generator, entered in 1 to 27…
Hit GO… Results :

Everyone Congratulate this year’s Canadain Halloween Giveaway Winner #18) @Calix

@Calix PM your shipping address to receive your prize…

Ps. You have 24hrs from now to claim your Prize or unfortunately I’ll will draw again…

I wanna thank everyone who participated & Entered this Giveaway, it was super fun and hopefully we can do this again next year…

21 Likes

Congratulations! @Calix

4 Likes

Congratulations @Calix

Happy Halloween! :jack_o_lantern::spider_web::spider::grin:

5 Likes

Congratulations @Calix, Awesome win

Can’t wait to see you run some of these soon

3 Likes