Cannabis Art Photo

I make images of cannabis using a medium called scanography. I put the subjects on the glass of my flat bed scanner and edit in my computer. This one is “The Harvest”. Strain is an auto - Vast and Fast
I’ll post a few more images. You can see more at my website - www.scasnnabisart.com

5 Likes

The strain is Chocolope. Yeah…I’m in MA!

5 Likes

This is “Starburst”. I used an image from the Hubble telescope as the background. The strain is “Dancehall”.
All my images are available as prints, btw.

5 Likes

I create kaleidescopic images too. I call them scandalas. This one is “Fandango”,. I used fan leaves for the original image.

9 Likes

Alaska Grown

5 Likes

7 Likes

Very good magnification! What did you use to get this?

1 Like

Very revolutionary! I really like The Harvest!

1 Like

somthing like this…

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2MP-1000X-8-LED-USB-Digital-Microscope-Endoscope-Zoom-Camera-Magnifier-Stand-/221893827976?hash=item33a9e71d88:g:bq0AAOSwxN5WUozt
i have 50x - 500x zoom (this one is 1000x)

does not best work with it (sw working bad on newer os & i miss a hard stand). But when you trying some time, you may shoot nice pictures. Just china shit, but price is well.

3 Likes

Looking awesome man \m/

Some nice photos from mountain guerilla 2010 :slight_smile: The spider is Micrommata virescens - biggest tree spider in Czech Republic when adult.

1 Like

OUTDOOR VARIATIONS

I know it´s not much of an art photography(maybe art of gene mixing), but here are some color variations I got with my Durban/Passion crosses during last 8 years and I find it interesting.Pictures taken as it was.No color post-processing. Shame I have no good photo of PassionxWhite Russian red foliage which occured from early grow period :frowning: Never seen anything like this.

I am sure some of you have some interesting color variations too :slight_smile:

4 Likes

My grow, blueberry headband, raspberry diesel, moby dick, lemon garlic og…2xcmd 315w d-pap

3 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

another trichomes

6 Likes

Orange Creamsicle 42 days. I enjoy the fade on this girl.

I wish I took better pics.

4 Likes

Outdoor 2016

6 Likes