Cannavore Selections

put me on the list PLEASE brother, id take a pack of each of those.

can trade for-sure …

5 Likes

Those sound real nice. Blueberry Headband was phenomenal from what I remember.

3 Likes

Black Triangle x Counterfeit Kush on day 15 of flower.

Lots of bud sites!

10 Likes

@SEMOActivist haha eh don’t knock em til you try em. sometimes those polar opposites make a nice unique cross! =)

@Cadizzles glad to hear! i think you’ll like those two packs you grabbed off me recently! =)

@JAWS hoe hoe hoe lol always my friend. Ass bodhi’s cut is about ready for cuts too if ya still want her!

@OG619 yeah i agree it was a nice one. blue strains have always been a guilty pleasure over here lol. always reppin that blue dream loud n proud lmao

@TeddyNuggets respect! looking good! thanks again for checking those out.

11 Likes

Out of a dozen or so cookie strains I have tried, I like Headband Cookies and Girl Scout Cookies.

1 Like

@Cannavore yeah super stoked for both of those, I think wheres Jah? Is getting popped this year for sure.

1 Like

Black Triangle x Counterfeit Kush day 25 of flower:

15 Likes

BT x CK Day 32:

So far the buds have a funky/skunky smell very similar to the smell I got from stem rubs in veg. Love it! I hope the finished buds retain some of that same smell & taste profile.

14 Likes

yessir. doesn’t look fully dominant toward one parent or another yet as far as i can see. will be interesting!

3 Likes

I’d also be interested in some of those crosses as well. Good luck with your seed making adventures.

2 Likes

BT x CK day 42:

Not much new to add from my last post. Still filling in nicely and still has a similar smell, but more complex now.

16 Likes

BT x CK day 53:

The weather here the past week and a half has been BRUTAL. We’ve had a crazy heat wave with super high humidity on top of it. It’s been in the 90’s with 70-80% (+) humidity. So with no a/c in the flower room it’s been really tough to keep temps under control. I Jimmy rigged up some “a/c”. I taped a box over 1 of the only 2 furnace vents in dude’s basement, cut a circular hole in the box, stuck some flexible ducting in the hole and ran it into the flower room. lol That’s helped a bit. Better than it was without it anyway…

I also turned the dehumidifier way up so it wouldn’t run nearly as much. And turned the LED down to 50%. So it has more yield potential for sure. If not for the heat I probably would’ve had the LED at 100%.

The BT x CK is showing a slight bit of heat stress but nothing too bad. Its actually handled the heat pretty well.
I think it would have tighter Bud formation if not for the heat though.

The smell has really developed lots more complexity. It still has that funky-ness but it has more of this complex vanilla and cream type of smell now with a funky back end. Smells amazing.

15 Likes

Nice healthy looking plants.

1 Like