Caps BOG Sour Bluetooth Twin embryo Hoedown

Right now waiting on a repotting to bigger pots I had to wait till my soil was cooked tonight is exactly one day past two weeks the soil should be sweet as sugar right now.Last week soil was moistened with some Rain water I had sitting for a week in a bucket that was spiked with 2 drops of liquid BTI.Had Dirt gnats again and I wiped them out completely with this stuff and I plan to keep it that way.I use it in between feeds never mixed with and feeds every two weeks.All my sticky traps have been clean except one huge ancient gnat all colonies have been extincted.
Big one has been growing well like a weed.Little one has been doing this flock of seagulls shit and is just starting to grow up but has a much more symmetrical shape that the bigger one.The others are lapping these ones in comparison but the big one is catching up.I won’t have to supplement with clonex seedling solution anymore my nutes have been Chelated and the plants should have access to nutrients now.
Shouldn’t see any yellow leaf shit or crumblies on the tips of the lower leave from the plant dipping into nutrient reserves and cannabilizing itself to put out new growth.I used a third less of my Feed I added to the mix to not freak out the little ones I tossed in some malted two row barley and 3 heaping cups of the last of my good earthworm castings and Dr earth Gold organic dry amendment’s

.I’m using a sample Bio ag product called VAM Mychorizal inoculate to ease my transplant.I have a feeling this stuff does the same thing my plant Probiotics does.We will see I experiment with everything.We will see what she can do before we waste our money.Little leaf burn but nothing to call mom about.They got some overspray from my Tent spray down.Better leaf burn then PM they are doing that weird twisty leaf thing they are screaming for bigger shoes and throwing a shit fit.They should stop the temper tantrum when they hit that candy at the bottom of those new pots.Crybabies

5 Likes

Opened up the Giant plastic Tote and the whole top was covered in a layer of thick webby Mycelium over the whole top of the dirt going two inches down that Barley is in beast mode.Almost a shame I have to break it up and destroy that network.Smells like a fresh forest floor and it has an internal temp of 82 degrees in a 61 degree garage.I can feel the heat from the dirt like when you mulch early in the morning when it’s cool out.Not blazing hot but gentle warm.Things have definitely happened no fouls smells no aerobic crap and moisture retention and dispersal was exceptional.Used up two thirds of the moisture I put in with condensation all over the top lid the soil litterally cooked it self no signs of any insect or gnat not even a worm larvae.Soil has been moistened with BTI bucket rain water and is in stand by for transplant.Nutrients for hungry plants here we go :smiling_imp::alien::smiling_imp: with any luck BOG up in that great Gig in the sky we shall someday see Aliens after we smoke this shit and become one

3 Likes

The Bigger one is growing in this gnarly non typical structure that is symmetrical in its own freaky way while short stack is becoming the more normal shape I’m used too plants have been uppotted and are in two week cooked malted barley ECW and dr earth dry amendments mixed in BM6.The Bigger one has that feeling to me with the stretched out branching on the space in between internodal vegging sites this one feels like a male to me almost while short stack kind of gives me the vibes of a female on how compact and conservative the space is but this me is a runt and I’m comparison it’s like trying to compare the limbs of a dwarf to a regular so I could be way wrong.Wishful thinking but man would that be awesome.Plants healing from some sulpher spray burn very minimal but I’d take a burn over pm any day my IPM is a light mist of safers sulpher spray every two to three weeks till about a week before they show white pistil hairs in flip My trigger finger was a little heavy.Been experimenting with bottles cut in half with RO water so far no more burn and I’m PM free

3 Likes

4 Likes

Definitely has the BOG look. The ones I’ve grown produced massively large leaves. Very strong plants, too. Looks like your twins are making it fine. I seem to always get two females ime. They looks great! happy growing. peace

2 Likes

They have this thing going on With how they pop out a branch right out of the node with a single flower site that’s not all Larfy I really dig.I have a feeling these guys toss out little hand grenade buds at the sites and bud like pollen sites.Much better air flow.The stems on these things are like wooden dowels on the other ones

1 Like

Transplant is making them explode.BioAg VAM for the win.

3 Likes

Lost a fan leaf on the little one bumped into it by mistake was pissed for a sec but the under growth that was given the new light is eating it up and has been doubling in size getting crowded holy shit do these guys grow fast Mr BOG you picked out some tanks when you make these guys Stalks like drum sticks.I have to say added silica Dyno grow Protekt and bio ag VAM in conjunction is a heavenly match made in heaven.That soil was cooked perfect I’m glad I remembered how much dr earth I used definitely dialed in the nutes on my re use soil cooks

2 Likes

Annnnnnnd todays update I predict I will be rearranging very soon thier starting to want to jump out of my pots and have a good old leather belt knife fight.El Mariachi in the corner will cheer them on crank out guitar

and throw drinks at them I’m sure

3 Likes

The big one is looking like it is trying to throw pre sex right now and it’s looking like a male right now.Will wait till I see 2 white hairs but I’m feeling this one might be a dude.Little Dwarf has nothing not a thing yet.Let’s hope it’s a girl.

4 Likes

Can confirm big one is definitely a dude little one has not a trace of sex to be had yet ……this is looking most interesting and perhaps promising

3 Likes

Went through rest of the BOGs and found 2 more males they got the Ax so far only ones left are these Two Man did I need that room was sweating bullets

Little bushy has her legs crossed still no signs of nothing yet the suspense is killing me but with the wait it just tells me what I already know(Super Fucking Excited :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )

.Big boys filling out and the smell on him holy shit.

9 Likes

What terps you getting off of him?

1 Like

Funky Sweet smells kind of like Some Crazy Kind of Pez candy

2 Likes

Nice! I’ll be doing a preservation run of sour Blutooth later this year. Looking forward to it

3 Likes

I’m going to have to stick these guys together the Other one finally showed 2 fine white pistils tonight .I got my Romeo And Juliet pair like I wanted and since they are Twins this ain’t no lovey dovey true undying love shit this is an incest of the most Royal degree.I have decided to name them Jaime and Cersei Lannister.May thier bastards be born of passion GAME ON!!!Yeeeeeeehawwwwww :cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face: WE GOT OURSELVES a HOEDOWN IN PROGRESS!!!

4 Likes

And to think I only had to pop one bean to get a two for one special I’m giddy to see what I get out of these.I would love to inbreed that trait could you imagine controlled Twin beans in a stable seed form?Man one could dream.I should do a Twin project and pool all of overgrow and see who got twins and collaborate the Les Enfant Terribile Project.I need all the alleles I can find lol

1 Like

This just got really interesting. Will be a lot of fun seeing what comes of the offspring.

I can’t really find any info on breeding with twins.Looks like it’s time to dust of the pioneer wagons.

1 Like