Caps BOG Sour Bluetooth Twin embryo Hoedown

I have announced the arrival of a pair of twin embryos from one bean and they have been separated and in separate pots now and knock on something are in good and stable condition.I was worried they would become conjoined that was not the case.they both kind of just fell apart and cleaved into two healthy seedlings.
You guys will see from start to finish the life of these two amazing plants gifted by the most Awesome @FiveGar. In the event praying to the Gods I have a Romeo and Juliet pair I will immediately proceed to put both those two in the same tent and run them until they look like Keith Richards and make as many beans as I can humanly possible and log it all on here.
I’m going to try and answer my own question and see what pairing a pair like this can do.Might get a big ol goose egg might get zonkerd(with BOG genetics highly unlikely :laughing:)This one makes my goosebumps jump.

33 Likes

You can definitely tell who the Pee Wee out of the bunch is that little one kind of just shot out the side.My last pair the big one grew so much it cut the other one in half and killed it.

6 Likes

Tiiiight I’m in :+1:

3 Likes

Sounds interesting. I’ll tag along. It would be crazy to get a male and a female. Do plant seeds do identical twins?

4 Likes

BOG Sour Blutooth…
heavyshit

5 Likes

Hay there cap I’ll tag along

4 Likes

Plenty of room on the Funk Train as James Brown would say.

3 Likes

I pulled twins off the Bog Bubble. I’m really hoping they’re fraternal so I can breed them and see the offspring.

4 Likes

Little peek today both are still kickin it.Smallest leaves ive ever seen on a sproutling what a couple of Pee Wees lol still very nice and healthy.Using the old red and blue lights for some reason my little ones always did better if I baby them under the old strip lights I’ve had kicking around.

5 Likes

Your the third I’ve heard of so far.Seems like there is a freak in them genes somewhere in what BOG was breeding.Now it just cements my beliefs in having my hands on True BOG genetics with all the coincidence we all just had.Looks like prone to Twins.

6 Likes

I’m starting to believe bogs genetics has twin genes in them. I’ve heard multiple stories of people pulling twins out of his gear. The guy who made the bog bubble f2 beans I used to make the open pollination f3 pulled twins in the f2. @CapnCannabis

4 Likes

Still small and tiny the runt even more so both much smaller that thier other fellow beans one of the normal ones at the bottom.Still alive that’s a good thing I guess?

10 Likes

Still kind of small but getting bigger by the day.Will start supplementing with light light clonex seedling solution at the end of next week hits two weeks for these guys.Soil is mixed and cooking for 2 weeks while I add supplement and watch out for any signs of burn.Little one is finally starting to look like a Weed plant finally

9 Likes

Starting to catch up to the other Bluetooths and My Texada seedling.One is definitely going to be a runt the other is filling out stay tuned more to come.Next week lite nutrients.

5 Likes

Bigger one had a wierd smooth leaf as the first true leaf that’s settling into regular leaves.Pee Wee is still looking like a good ball but even despite the low temps dipping to 55 degrees at night 67 high day temps because of the Ice storm they are starting to hit the get go stage.Still at a slower pace then the Rest of the BOGs and the Texada S1 but still overall good health.They have adjusted very well to the Clonex seedling solution.I have them a Third of a dose and will keep it right there at every third watering till they all get a little bigger.I’ve been playing the whole less is more thing and the plants love it.

6 Likes

Busted pipe cold temps 48 degrees nighttime daytime 51 degrees and still chugging.Heats back in now so away we go back on track

7 Likes

Little goofball is starting to look more normal than the bigger one but at least there is two sets coming out the top now though it was trying to top itself a min there.What fat leaves these grow.Some twisters here and there ph is good so someone’s being picky probably wants a new pot little shits.

4 Likes

All up top is BOGs Sour BlueTooth with exception of the lil runt at the bottom the rest are Texada Timewarps 2 now S1s and three heirloom I was gifted.Seperate breeding project will do it’s own thread when I have them perfect.Will be working these for along time

Experimenting with the light recipe added my old red and blue led stack I built when I was broke that was sitting in the corner collecting dust they are absolutely loving the supplement to the white full spectrum leds.Why did I not do this months ago.They are having a huge growth spurt now I’m getting the timing on these and feeding them out of a huge bottle of clonex clone and seedling solution I’ve had for a year and they are fed 8ml to 2 quarts of water even distributed to the plants every third watering.No leaf burn other than some from some Safers end all.Nutrient feed seems a steady and not overloaded will gradually move up to 10ml in 2 weeks

6 Likes

How are those badazz twins holding out?