Caps BOG Sour Bluetooth Twin embryo Hoedown

After a small search, I haven’t found anything either. Maybe some breeders can shed some lite on how the offspring would turn out. @Josh_Blue @Tonygreen @Baudelaire.

Would breeding with fraternal twins be considered an IBL?

2 Likes

BOG genetics seem to be blessed with many sets of Twins.There’s a freak on a leash in those genetic he had I swear I’ve talked to at least two people it on here somewhere that popped Twins out of BOG gear and I’m pretty sure it was other cultivars than Sour blue tooth so not limited to the Sour Bluetooth.I wish I could pick his brain for 5 min RIP Bushy.

1 Like

I got twins out of the bubble op pres I did. It definitely runs in the bog family line. I’ve heard multiple people pulled twins from bog genetics

2 Likes

I think a lot of us on here wish that

1 Like

It’s a sib cross :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2: If you get sterile twins you have a haploid, let me know ha

3 Likes

I had quite a few twins when I grew LifeSaver. They just didn’t seem to thrive for me, though, and I culled them.

If you ever make seeds, I would love to grow a few. Bogglegum was one of my favorites.

2 Likes

@Tonygreen can you tell me exactly what a haploid is?Would it be worth something pursuing or do you think this is a fools errand?

3 Likes

A haploid has a single set of chromosomes! Infertile, but if you apply say Colchicine to a growing tip it could double the chromosome to restore fertility and you’d get a double haploid or true breeding plant. That’s dreams of course, maybe the only way to tell if you have a haploid without a lab is by finding an infertile twin. I never have ha.

5 Likes

I don’t think it’s folly, they will produce fine progeny and increase allele frequency in a big way :call_me_hand:t2::green_heart::green_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you @Tonygreen for taking the time out of your day to answer I know your busier that a one legged cat burying turds in a frozen pond.Love that Deep chunk project of yours BTW.

2 Likes

Sulpher spray tonight not taking any chances after this Purple kush is done I’m tearing out the whole tent and bleaching the whole thing fans dismantled sprayed lights cleaned up and tuned up

.The male has this awesome flower formation I’m really digging it has the whole Triangle attack on all ends approach to putting out flower sights female is getting wider by the day and has a Candalabra frame that’s as wide as a Cadillac Male is putting off sweet Pez candy smells female is a more berry mixed with cherry twizzler somewhere in there Very sweet candy fruity .

8 Likes

PM free now Next Sulpher treatment this weekend Ozone generator will be in next months budget had to restock on Fulvic acid Basalt and worm casting with 25 lbs of malted barley will be set back a touch but won’t be killing me.Will be treating RO water with an ozone generator and getting something to fog with and will be doing periodic spray downs with Ozonated water in the tents and when it gets warm enough will put plants outside and ozone the whole garage With tents open and exhaust fans running to pull ozone out my garage.Will be running by remote with door dead bolted until an hour after machine is off.Once again Sulpher has won.Besides that plants are thriving the midget is starting to finally try and grow up for once Male is filling out and branching tops in a Candalabra shape And he smell of Heavy Berry Pez Candy has stayed.She has a very sweet candy smell as well with more of a sour pie cherry and berry on her with an almost touch of skunkyness

6 Likes

Almost ready for tent time.Wating in ozone generator and have been bending branches and rotating every day.Humic and fulvic acid have been in the menu and I have noticed a smell increase to where I can smell the BOGS above everything else but the freak Texada in the corner that finally decided to snap out of it and go back to veg BOGS are greeting fatter by the day will be transplanting in to 5 gallons soon…

5 Likes

Uppotted and into the tent fresh Fans and all ozoned out and up and running every one got hit with sulpher last dose clean almost 40 days now .

4 Likes

Close to flip waiting on the other guys to get a little bigger but Cersie is just been filling out and I have all new growth spurts on the male Jaime .Loudest things in the tent they absolutely reek up the joint.Leaving the Texada that keeps trying to flower in there some BOGWarp sounds like a fine idea

4 Likes

when flipped into new pots the male was getting pouty really wants to flower soon the female has definitely loved the new change into cooked soil and malted 2 row with a shiton of ECW and soaked down with Humic fulvic acid.The liquid I use has been spectacular I swear that shit with the basalt keeps everything in order as long as it gets the right lighting Female is flying sideways and finally going up again .Tent grows will definitely be at 35 percent light for any vegetation cycles tried an experiment with putting it up to 50 some of the others did not like it went back to 30 percent and everything is cranking again.Light must have more lumens than I thought

4 Likes

The Growth right now is explosive.The fulvic acid with the Silica and ECW is making another growth spurt.That midget is starting to keep up with the male monster fan leaves biggest ones indoor yet.Male is shitting out new growth and no more fade went straight back into making nice green leaves the 30% light will be a mandatory setting for anything in veg no more light burn and they are going beserk now even the picky Texada went back to green was definitely the light intensity.Waiting to see sex of last Texada if it’s a male I will seperate the Texada if not it’s staying in the tent to get pollinated.

5 Likes

The Midget has the strangest growth spurts fills in from the bottom and just kind of fills out from the bottom up and stretches that top out praying to the sky while the others try and catch’s up little shit is already filling that new pot up.

6 Likes

The growth spurt has not stopped new sites popping up over night for both of them.Sulpher spray and LITFA

3 Likes

Ozone water and a mist yesterday and they still are standing at attention perked up.

4 Likes