Cats of OG let's see those kitty pics

12 Likes

11 Likes

Been awhile since I posted a pic of ‘Rascal’ lol here she is all huddled up with a couple of the pups in front of the space heater I use by my desk.

13 Likes

This is Covie…oldest daughter got her at the beginning of the lock downs and somehow ended up at our place. She also goes by Cobitch, Cobitchson and chat (I pronounce it “shat”). She’s a real piece of shit, but I tolerate her.
Don’t let her sweet looks fool you…she will fuck you up. She’s a savage and I love it.

15 Likes

alien cat

9 Likes

8 Likes

11 Likes

lol we get outta the bed, Rose makes it back up and then…lol you see what happens. The bed becomes the pets! All of them(3 big dogs and 1 tiny cat) like to get on it, so Rose puts an old quilt over everything to protect it. The bed is a queen, for size perspective

11 Likes

Looks like our bed. 3 German Shepard’s and a cat on the bed. And a Boxer whining because they won’t make room for him!!

5 Likes

IMG_0520

7 Likes

During the recent severe cold temps

12 Likes

Haha your dog sitting like a human cracked me up

3 Likes

Yeah. That’s Lola, the Great Dane. She’s hysterical. That’s how she watches TV.

3 Likes

Haha she looks so polite sitting there

2 Likes

All three in one pic, rare - usually the tuxedo lady is hissing and swinging at the new hire. Orange flame just orange-ing as usual. :heart_eyes: :heart: :heartpulse:

9 Likes

My neighbors cat Charles, that neighbor says he is feeding the “stray” and keeps him indoors at night, sits at my back door and runs inside when I open it :joy: He always runs upstairs and begs for pets and a brushing

10 Likes

Got in my butter. image

5 Likes

Everyone is finally hanging out together.

12 Likes

13 Likes

There’s some really cool cats in this thread, gonna take awhile to see them all and get caught up. I have 5 barn cats that are feral rescues and live on our property. They get fed daily and have beds made up for them in my horse stables and covered patio. They help keep mice in check and so I get fewer snakes around. It works for all of us. Here’s one of my females looking all jacked up on coffee and steroids :joy:.

14 Likes