Cats of OG let's see those kitty pics

I don’t know what happened, but the cat stopped coming around for a week after that little blizzard we had last month on the 23rd. I’m so happy she’s back now, but something happened to one of her front paws. She won’t walk with it but will put some pressure on it while she’s eating. It doesn’t look broken, not sure of she sprained it or maybe something stuck in her paw. I’m hesitant to capture her and aggravate it, but feel like if I can help her than I should try. @chronix got any advice for me?? Your help is always appreciated my friend :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

I would try to catch the cat and look at her paw.
I once found a kitten that had a piece of glass stuck in her paw. I removed the glass, but then I took her to the vet just to get checked.
Then the cat moved in with me. :joy_cat:

5 Likes

Bwuahahahahahahaha - I love it! Yes, we shall need mugshots, I mean profile pics to go with their stories :heart_eyes: :heart:

3 Likes

Outta likes but thanks bro :pray:
I’ll try, but after the last time my wife tricked her into coming inside she’s been extra cautious :laughing: I might have to tie some food on a string to lure her in :joy:

Lol my wife would love that.

2 Likes

Can you make a gif of that ? :laughing:

The cat can be a late christmas gift. :cat2:

3 Likes

The Have a heart safe release traps work great for catching feral or shy kitties. I use tuna or moist cat food in mine and sometimes I get a surprise and it’s not a cat

I catch mine yearly for shots and checkups, they get over being mad by the next meal :joy:.

14 Likes

Those traps are $100 or more in Canada. They do work great, I have one. Had to rescue a sick stray.
I’d recommend trying to manually lure it with food first if possible. Save $$$.
Good lookin’ kitties you got @FirstCavApache64
The Possum is cute too.

5 Likes

Fat boy Loki. He’s my dude.

15 Likes

We want food !

15 Likes

This was my wife’s 24# Bengal, his name was Taz.

This cat drew blood on me so many times it’s not funny. He howled so much our neighbors once came to the house to say " you can’t leave that child home alone" (He sounded like a baby crying).

He made it 15 years and had a good life, but with all due respect to you cat lovers, I can’t see adopting another one. I’ll stick to my dogs. But you all got some beautiful animals!
IMG_0112

15 Likes

We have a 15 year old Bengal, but not big like that. Most vocal cat we have ever had. Lol

Names Ripley

13 Likes

That’s amazing, what a huge cat and so gorgeous. I don’t think I could handle a cat that size. I like being the top predator in my house :grin:.

4 Likes

My two don’t like each other at all. I wish they’d just smoke a joint and be friends already. Smokie and Gunnar.

17 Likes

The cats cool and all but what year is the killer ride in the background? I have a 71 Pontiac Lemans sport I’ve been restoring and driving since 2001.image
My old clunkerPontiac Pic15
Pontiac Pic14
After growing I’d say hot rods are my next biggest obsession.

12 Likes

Awesome. It’s a 1970 Camaro

4 Likes

It looked just like my buddies 70 with the way the front end and hood looked but I need new glasses and can’t see for the life of me. His had a destroked 400 and ran 12.2 in the 1/4 mile. Mine has a built 455 waiting for the shop and finances to align so I can get it back on the road. There’s nothing like the feel of a classic car in my opinion.
Since it’s the cat thread and I don’t want to hijack it with car stuff, here’s Oscelot, one of our kitties.

10 Likes

Nice 70-73. I had serval. 72 was my first. Then I had a few of the half years with the fog light. Had a fake 73ss. It didn’t have the clock.

2 Likes

Love the Cars. I’m a car guy. Don’t show much.

3 Likes

This thread might interest you
Who owns an antique car nowadays?

1 Like

Bitchin’ :wink:

2 Likes