CerebralMeds Giveaway for Good Vibes (US only)

Now that I know my STS works, I wanna try it on everything! I think making feminized seeds is going to become addictive, lol.

1 Like

oh shit… :partying_face: @blowdout2269 gonna get into the seed giveaway game? :metal: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

You know it bro.
I’ve always wanted to try my hand at reversals and breeding. But honestly, OG was the kick in the ass I needed. I’ve been so blessed with the generosity of our community here that I almost feel guilty, lol. I cant wait to be able to share these beans with everyone!
:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

3 Likes

That what’s I’m talking about! Hell to the yeah! :facepunch::wink::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

How many them pips does it take before you can run a wiki?:thinking:

1 Like

I’m sure u can. Click the three dots by the edit option, then the wrench. This will help too. :wink:

3 Likes

See man I just learned something! Hell yeah. So now I know I can do a wiki. Man thanks a lot dude, you just save me a lot of looking :eyes:! :facepunch::sunglasses:

4 Likes

I’ll go with package #5 @CerebralMeds Thanks again growmie for the fun vibes! :seedling::partying_face::facepunch:

Once again, congrats everyone! I’ve listed the winners and their selections below. Please send your address via direct message. @blowdout2269 I know you got relegated to last choice—I’m happy to send a Moonbow cross or an auto pack with your shipment. Let me know what you’d like.

@HollySun91

Package #1 - 43 Seeds

(5) Pheno Hunters Lodge Freakshow IBL (Photo Reg)

(15) Sin Mintz x Mob Boss (Photo Reg)

(3) Divine Seeds Opium (Photo Fem)

(10) CerebralMeds (Wifi 43 x Dosidos) x Moonbow 112 IX (Photo Fem)

(10) NYCeeds BruiZed Wine: Sin City’s Blue Zu (Purple Yuzu x Blue Power) x SpritZer (Runtz x (Grape Pie x MAC)) (Photo Fem)

@Cosmonut

Package #2 - 34 Seeds

(11) Ocean Grown Seeds Yoda Soda (Merlot OG x Jawa Pie) Limited Release (Photo Reg)

(3) Unknown Breeder Runtz (Auto Fem?)

(10) CerebralMeds Amasake (Wyeast) x Moonbow 112 IX (Photo Fem)

(10) NYCeeds BruiZed Wine: Sin City’s Blue Zu (Purple Yuzu x Blue Power) x SpritZer (Runtz x (Grape Pie x MAC)) (Photo Fem)

@Blowout2269

Package #3 - 19 Estimated Seeds

(10+) KR8 Slice N Dice (Lucious Lemon Delight x Oogie Boogie) (Photo Reg)

(3 Packs of Unknown Amounts) KR8 Guava Lava (CBD) (Photo Reg)

@Ratsbogglebiological

Package #4 - 37 Seeds

(11) Eaze Daze Cultivators Freeman Maui Grape F2 (Photo Reg)

(6) ILGM Zkittles (Unknown)

(10) CerebralMeds Amasake (Wyeast) x Moonbow 112 IX (Photo Fem)

@BuckeyeBeanz

Package #5 - 26-36 Estimated Seeds

(?) Wicked Genetics After Parfait (Fruit Parfait x Chemlot) (Photo Reg)

(?) MoabGenetics Critter Berries (Photo Reg)

@ifish

Package #6 - 28 Seeds

(5) Wicked Genetics Chemlot x White Widow (Photo Reg)

(2) El Guapo Seeds Peach Sherbert x Orangutan Titties (Photo Reg)

(2) MMJ Glass Pro Project 439 (Stool Sample x MMF5 (Photo Reg)

(1) The Original Big Buddha Mac (Photo Fem)

(2) Granny Pannys x Chemband (Photo)

@OhNo555

Package #7 - 12 Auto Fem Seeds

(3) Grow Mama Strawberry Bubble Cough (Auto Fem)

(3) Ethos Banana Daddy Auto R BX2 (Auto Fem)

(2) Mutant Genetics Sapphyre Auto (Auto Fem)

(3) Errors Seeds Ultimate (Auto Fem)

(1) Errors Seeds Royale Haze (Auto Fem)

8 Likes

I’m thankful for anything you have to offer my friend. You’re awsome for doing this!
But, would it be possible to pass to @Kgrim if he’s still interested? Gotta share the love with the fam.
:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@CerebralMeds , @middleman is firing you his safe adress on my behalf : )

2 Likes

Thanks again @CerebralMeds for offering up that GR8 giveaway and all the fun that came along with it! :facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

@blowdout2269 Dude, that is awesome, GREATLY appreciate it!!!

2 Likes

OG my man! Scarlet grapes and efog auto fems sounds great but what’s efog? :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Happy to share the love bro! :slightly_smiling_face:
@420noob, they’re Emerald Fire OG F4 auto fems from Humboldt Seed Company that I’m reproducing. Or, some would say F5. But I’m not being selective with a specific phenotype. :+1:

2 Likes

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

1 Like

Great idea and goodluck to all the americans, I’ll be watching for your norther brotha

Yes, she is now a he!

5 Likes

What do you use for your reversals?@blowdout2269 If STS, what brand or do just make your own?

1 Like

Well it may be too late but I just signed up. Great giveaway!!
Edit, I just saw the winners were announced. Congrats all!!