CerebralMeds Giveaway for Good Vibes (US only)

Oo, hell yeah bud. Thank you @CerebralMeds! :slightly_smiling_face:
Barely made the cutoff there, lol. :+1:

1 Like

@ifish Looks like you’re up next bud

2 Likes

Six please : ) thankyou @CerebralMeds : )

3 Likes

@CosmoNut Your pick is up next bud! :green_heart:

Thanks for helping @RatsboggleBiological!

@CosmoNut 2-5 and 7 remain!

1 Like

The moonbow cross seals the deal for package 2 for me. Thanks I will give them a good home

@CerebralMeds :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

@RatsboggleBiological 3-5 or 7 remain!

1 Like

I’m still pretty new here on OG, but everyday I’m continuing to be blown away at the generosity of the members. You ALL really are cut from a different cloth. I’m humbled to have joined such a great group of all around good people!! Big UP’s to @CerebralMeds for offering the opportunity!!
Congrats to the winners :trophy: :clap:

5 Likes

I’ll take #4, thank you again @CerebralMeds !!

@OhNo555 looks like its your turn to step up to the plate :green_heart:

3 Likes

You know number seven is gunnin for # 7 over here! Just saying…
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

@OhNo555 will take lucky :four_leaf_clover: pack #7 please.

I will DM @CerebralMeds in a minute with the addy and choice as I know everyone wants to just GetRdone! :joy::joy::joy::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Sorry @blowdout2269, but I really like autos and I was going to take #7 all along. :sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Damn you scuba Steve!
I was gonna attempt to reproduce a couple of those.

3 Likes

Lol
I smile with that situation.
:rofl:

2 Likes

You got to know by now I mostly grow autos, but I will look to see what I got as I need to send @420noob some fire :fire: as I promised him, and if you can wait till next week I will be getting my order from GLG with quite a few autos and I will send you a little something something just remind me next week! :wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

It’s all good homie!
After I said that, I was like, “oh shit, OhNo likes autos too” :rofl:

1 Like

Remind me next week and I will send you something! :wink::joy::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

I got you dog! :rofl:

2 Likes

Better yet, how about I send you something in a couple months. My first reversals were a success!
I’ll have a ton of Scarlet Grapes and EFOG auto fems to share. :wink:

3 Likes

That would be BAD ASS of you and very OG! :star_struck::partying_face:

I will try and remember to DM you next week and tell you what autos I got from GLG, and maybe you can help me to produce some seeds! Thats a fact Jack! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: