CerebralMeds Giveaway for Good Vibes (US only)

Good morning. I am waiting on one more address and then these will fly!

2 Likes

Did you get my address so I can forward to @ifish ?

1 Like

I’ve made my own, using the @Sebring method.

2 Likes

Dam what a mad scientist :man_scientist: you are!:+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

We need to talk very soon :+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Not really, but I sure felt like it when I was mixing! Lol
It’s actually quite easy to follow his YouTube tutorial. And cheap! :+1:

1 Like

I will look for it unless you got a link to send. :sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes
5 Likes

Thanks for the assist :wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

It was on my clipboard already. :wink:

2 Likes

FYI - All shipments went out today. Apologies for the long delay, the international shipments and changes resulted in me having to repackage 3 out of the 7 packages.

6 Likes

No worries brother! @CerebralMeds and thank you again for the awesome giveaway! :muscle::facepunch:

3 Likes

You @CerebralMeds take all the time you want :+1: as you were the one that was so generous! :partying_face::clap::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Thanks for the update. :tada: :tada:

2 Likes

Awesome to know that’s effective @blowdout2269 sweet! Now I don’t have to worry at all! Thanks again🙏🏻

2 Likes

I might have overdid it with the Scarlet Grapes.
Balls everywhere! Lol
PS, I know I sound like a broken record at this point…but dont forget to dilute that! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Can you really over do it though? More pollen is better right?

1 Like

I promise I won’t. I’m itchin to put it to use tbh

2 Likes

Idk man. I think I more or less overdid it by pollinating a whole plant, lol. I just wanted seeds for life, and to be able to give to anyone that wants them. But my hell, the pistols are getting choked out by pollen sacks! I’ll share some more pics here later.
@CerebralMeds, you cool with that?
(Seeing as we’re all already using your thread to chit chat) :yum:

@TopShelfTrees1, I really wish I hadn’t forgot to send you the spray top for that bottle. It worked well for me. The perfect dose of final solution in it was able to do enough sprays for a full reversal. :+1:

2 Likes

I’m gonna see if I can find one, I have these little glasses spray bottles for cleaning glasses they give my son EVERYTIME he gets a new pair/checkup etc. I’ll try one of those or I’m sure they have one at the good old dollarama. Lol now I’m dying to see what it looks like lol

1 Like