Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 2)

got back from a Chinese buffet. anyone else skip thanksgiving?

2 Likes

Iā€™m stuck mid flower in Cali my ladies in Texas at our rent painting it lol
My brother went to Pittsburgh to see our 98 yr old grandfather so it was skipped

Kind of, had it last weekend to avoid the traffic. Today Iā€™m thankful that I donā€™t have to drive anytime soon. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Sounds like you just had a Jewish Christmas!

Quick question: those lil packs yā€™all are stuffing seeds in, are those coin case thingies?

3 Likes

Yes!

1x coin collectors flip 27.5mm (or higher)
+
1x hose washer (anti-crush from rollers)
+
1x small wad of cotton (stop rattling noise for curious carriers)
+
Stapled or taped closed

MAGIC!

5 Likes

well ya beat me to it, and so thorough too!

2 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome! Thanks for the info!

1 Like

I have NO IDEA why or how it all bolded and got larger!
I blame my playful math delivery of the info; it seems a good thing to blame :rofl:

Edit: @Nagel420 , working with a lot of artists I find if i donā€™t provide the rationale for WHY a thing is suggested to be done than their own ā€œcreativityā€ might get in their way. :rofl:

4 Likes

I didnā€™t realize weā€™d worked togetherā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m over here :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Whereā€™s @FiveGar with his lion king meme??

1 Like

Idk I was getting nervous it was gonna appear ā€¦remember ā€¦ā€¦fellowšŸ˜”

i prefer stapled closed over taped because i like to reuse the coinflip after i open it once.

taped will rip up all the cardboard and you have to put it in a different container when you only grab a few seeds out of a 10 pack.

but taped is a lot easier to open

3 Likes

Cut the tape with a sharp knife to prevent the flip from getting torn and the writing getting ripped off .

1 Like

it always gets ripped off some way or the other, and usually where the strain info is written on

1 Like
1 Like

Healthy looking crowd, lol. Happy Friday everyone

3 Likes

Happy, happy, joy joy.

At least everybody else. Kind of bummed out. Had a ten pack of Cherry Wine F2ā€™s six male, four female, just the way Nature rolls. Smoked a little of the last plant I have not tried. A mellow stone. So out of the four, none that leaves you straight. So back to square one.

Sebringā€™s site does not display the strains in Firefox, just blank. You can hover the mouse over them and it lets you select them and it gets you to the page for the seed. It does display right in Edge. All the CBD selections are out. Not a surprise but I thought I would look. Was going to post the Firefox issue on Sebringā€™s thread but he probably have other things to worry about.

That is about it.

2 Likes

If there is something special you were looking for might be worth while sending him a email on the sold out item. Chances are he might have it still in stock but not listed on the site!

1 Like