Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 2)

Iā€™ll give that a try. Just figured he would be busy enough trying to get the fall seed boxes ready rather than bothering with me.

1 Like

So, I just checked the Uncle Festerā€™s Skunk that filled out my sixth allowed slot in my grow.

I dropped six regular seeds and I ended up getting six female plants.
That just seems insanely lucky to me!

12 Likes

You must be a ladiesā€™ man @MoBilly!!! :flushed: :thinking: Where do you get that charm from! :laughing: :hugs:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been with the same woman for 40+ years. My charm is, probably, a little rusty @Abbbian . lol
She said I was charming enough when I was 20 to last a lifetime.
Sheā€™s so sweet.
:hugs:

4 Likes

Anyone else see the ā€œPurple Nuggetsā€ (Sour Strawberry Kush (Bog Seeds) x 24 Carat F3 - Pink Pheno) coming up from Mephisto and went all:

4 Likes

No but I want some :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lifestar: Lot #103 BOG LifeStar (SensiStar X BOG LifeSaver) [REG] [13pk] | SHN Auctions

3 Likes

Bog lsd went for $400 daaammmnn

I wonder what sour strawberry or sour bubble would go for lolz

1 Like

Yeah I just window shop. :star_struck:

1 Like

Some I just donā€™t understand? Kimbo Kush 10pk Reg | SHN Auctions

Some people like to hit their genitalia with a hammer to get off. So as long as they donā€™t ask me to join in or they affect another person Iā€™m gonna let them do their thingā€¦

:rofl:

4 Likes

Nice, I am thankful I have almost every BOG strain at this point although my 3 male Sour Bubble went full hermie on me. If I ever get this Sour Bubble run done my next will be Lifestar and Blue Kush. After that will be Sweet and Sour Cindy :slight_smile: I really want to produce some seeds from Lifestar. It was discontinued and has that SensiStar in it. Donā€™t know they story of why BOG decided to throw SensiStar into his genetics and hear it was not the best but being BOG I still want to keep the genetics around. Who knows, perhaps someone will cross and work the strain to come up with something amazing.

8 Likes

I saw some spoken word thing Henry Rollins did (which is just a pretentious way to say talk/tell stories) and he said he saw something or read about where guys were slamming their junk in between the toilet and the seat or with books or whatever. He said he thought it was insane of course and wondered why anyone would like that, what compelled them to try, etc. Then he said after a few days that he was being closeminded about it, casting judgement when as far as he knows it could feel amazing.

Then there was an awkward story about him positioning himself on the toilet trying to figure out the physics of it all with a mind to give it a shot, you know out of fairness. He said he had a moment of clarity last minute and decided that he doesnā€™t want to know if it feels amazing cause heā€™d hate to end up needing to smash himself to get off.

step-on-my-cubes

4 Likes

Omfg! Lmao!! He needs a hobby.

2 Likes

I mean itā€™s funny and gross but I give him credit for taking his preconceived notions out of it and being willing to try something before dismissing it without experience. He probably ran out of neighborhood teenagers to yell at and needed something to occupy his mind too though :laughing:

3 Likes

@Slick1 I enjoy the fuck out of that man!!!

(*Rollins prob beat the living shit out of this kid after the camera turns off :rofl: )

And heā€™s amazing in this movie because heā€™s just playing himself:

2 Likes

He did the best interview on Rogan few years talking about his love for vinyl, travelā€¦very cool cat.

2 Likes

I havenā€™t seen that interview in years but yeah that kid was treading on thin ice trying to be a smart ass back. I saw He Never Died when it was released but I canā€™t remember much more than that I saw it. I believe I liked it well enough though. His Iggy Pop story is one of the greatest things Iā€™ve ever heard.

Thereā€™s an underground comic in Portland called Henry & Glenn forever and itā€™s about him and Danzig being in a relationship and I guess one of the issues has a quote from Rollins saying something like ā€œHas Glenn seen this? I donā€™t think heā€™d be happyā€.

1 Like

It would be Glennā€™s ā€œSacrificeā€ for art. :rofl:

1 Like

Damn do I not like that song. Itā€™s enough to make you question if the comic is on to somethingā€¦ :thinking: