Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 3)

some really interesting stuff. Im waiting to make my move :slight_smile:

1 Like

My wife asked if I would hate her for going to sleep early. I told her she didn’t need to go to bed early for that.

Sleeping on the couch tonight.

16 Likes

Well I find your sense of humor delightful but I won’t sleep with you either😝

5 Likes

Love it :point_up::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

tough-crowd-comedian

Haha I totally read this in Rodney’s voice.

7 Likes
5 Likes

You guys want to vote on something? :blush:

I’m going to close it in about an hour. Just a quick little poll to point me in a direction.

4 Likes

Man I hate buying weed between harvests. Fucking mid af. I’m kinda mad I paid $30 for that 1/8 of “za” last night. Fucking “I’d have done it for 20 if it was OG” ass idiot. I’ll take an outdoor og over this crap. God damn if this what mf buying from other people I’m gonna have to charge his ass more. Ain’t mad at dude, he’s honest and reliable but damn. I got an oz of d8 coming in the mail to tide mo over till harvest.

This was an 1/8 last night🫤

some piss poor looking ass weed. If my shit looked like this I’d be ashamed to sell it. I might beat the fuck out him next time he mentions getting $100oz of similar quality to mine though.

11 Likes

Rough times indeed :cry:

4 Likes

If I was close to you I would give you weed.

6 Likes

I love hearing that! Never really matches up though :joy:

2 Likes

It’s not terrible but like fuck don’t call it loud when it ain’t and damn sure don’t compare it to mine when mine consistently looks like this

12 Likes

Ya big difference indeed lol.

4 Likes

Very nice nugs, no comparison to the other one’s.:+1:t2:

3 Likes

Oh my. You gonna angry smoke that huh?

Does he grow it? Cause it looks like he trimmed it with his teeth :joy:

6 Likes

Haha. Man I don’t miss that shit. Sometimes I had to ask the plug some serious questions.

“Yo. Why is the inside of this bag foggy as shit?”

“Yo. What the fuck is that smell? Is that bbq sauce?”

“Yo. Who the fuck is gonna buy this shit?”

7 Likes

Putting my fabric pots straight into the washer.

I don’t care what my wife says… because she won’t find out.

12 Likes

@lophophora.ca hahaha my man. I’m gonna take a play out of your book and try to dump 25 gallons of hydroton into the washer on the sly.

5 Likes

A good husband would toss in her new favourite denim, for that stone washed look :+1:

5 Likes

Nah, just a regular weedman lol. Alright dude I remember him having better stuff back before I was growing though.

3 Likes