Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 3)

Thatā€™s awesome! Thanks, Iā€™m setting my alarm for my AM workout a little earlier :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I donā€™t keep reptiles or amphibians anymore, I believe they should live in there natural habitats.
No offense to anyone that keeps them, I loved keeping them too! I just think if I was them, would I want to live in an aquarium? I still love seeing pics of other people raising them.
Anywaysā€¦

Unfortunatelyā€¦ most of the babies would get eaten by the parents, or the babies that were thriving would kill/eat the weaker ones. I did give some away though.
I only had the Alligator Lizards breed twice while I had them.
They always had plenty of food, but in captivity in a aquarium tank those lizards are cannibals.

They have a damn strong bite for being a little lizard. They are kind of like pitbulls with the lock jaw. :laughing:

3 Likes

This has nothing to do with Lizardsā€¦:relaxed:
My daughter ā€œwalks the stageā€ this Monday as part of the 2022 Graduating class (Post secondary)!!!
With 2 College credits and Im thrilled for her and so proud!

8 Likes

A proud momma for sure! :+1: :v: :green_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you, and yesā€¦when I get back from my visit I should have a 50+ pic style update to get ready for everyone.
If my plant sitter has done his job right all will be well in my world! :relieved:

5 Likes

Yeahh!! Congrats again! :smiley:

6 Likes

Thanks you, againā€¦.start of tomorrow morning and itā€™s going to be a crazy busy week for me.
OMGā€¦.I canā€™t wait though and Iā€™m sooo excited!!! :grin:
Iā€™m looking forward to the time away from home, ā€œa change is as good as a restā€, :woman_shrugging:t3: :crossed_fingers:t2:is hopefully how itā€™ll go.

6 Likes

Have fun! Make sure to remember to fill up Piperā€™s food dish. :joy_cat:

3 Likes

I have a roommate hun, Piper will be well looked after but she totally appreciates the concern.
Little Turkey had a Vet visit and Rabies/Vaccines this past Mondayā€¦sheā€™s weighting in at just over 17 lbs (8kg)!

Dear diary: Hoomans have initiated the beginning of my ā€œlast ritesā€.
Food rations have been cut in half, and old yummy, tasty wet and dry food has been replaced with cardboard :scream_cat:!

Although they do feed me fresh Catmmnniippp!

9 Likes

Congratulations @KanehB to your daughter and to you for being a fabulous Mom for getting her there!
You both deserve applause!:clap::100:

5 Likes

Damn good lookinā€™ cat!
One of mine is over weight as well. She basically resembles as a fat Racoon.
She was very skinny when I rescued her though, so I canā€™t blame her for packing on the pounds and keeping them.

2 Likes

Thanks Lady! :relieved: It was the ā€œvillageā€, not just me who raise my two children, major props to my own mom and her hubby for their contribution and my maternal grandparents as well. šŸ„¹ Monday is going to be a tear fest so no mascara day!

Long time no hear from. Lol

I hope youā€™re well and enjoying the summer and the weather that will be so great for the outdoor plants!

My deck garden is thriving here. Iā€™m going to update everyone in my thread/journal, I promise :crossed_fingers:t2: Iā€™ll have the time to assemble something worthy of everyoneā€™s attention tomorrow evening. No promises though. :wink:

2 Likes

You didnā€™t beat me to the idea but you most definitely beat me to the execution! I got my micro octopots recently and itā€™s going to be a minute before I can use them but using anything besides an airpot with it was never even a consideration. Just gotta get nets.

Sheā€™s a thick bitch!

2 Likes

It certainly doesnā€™t take them much if theyā€™re not active and well, Piper is not that active. :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Mine is ā€œretiredā€. :cat2: :laughing:
She had a hell of a life before I rescued her. If I didnā€™t she would have been long gone over a decade ago.
The cat really does basically sleep 22 hours a day. Gets up to eat, watch birds from the window, cat box, then back to sleep. :rofl:
I think she is around 15 years old now.

2 Likes

Check out my journal. @KanehB
Grow journal, chat and giveaways and occasionally art and 3D printing!

3 Likes

It got really stupid in there @Slick1 ā€¦

:rofl:

14 Likes

So thick and bushy thatā€™s a fucking hedge :open_mouth::neutral_face: @Pigeonman

4 Likes

I agree. That is a hedge. :laughing:

4 Likes

cgOkBufWvzpT That is a shrubbery!

7 Likes