Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 3)

In my hood there are 3 around 3-4 store-fronts APART from each otherā€¦ and in the middle is my local hydroponic supplier which has been getting more business as the legal bud offered isnā€™t up to par with most of the grey/black market still available.

2 Likes

Wow! Now that you say it that does look like the CS guy! LMFAO!

1 Like

I do not feel this looks like thrip damage. thrips chew long winding lines or patches of leaf and leave little visible black specks of their poo amongst the chewed patches. These are distinct dots that do not resemble thrip damage to me. I donā€™t see twisted growth but these spots do resemble an early-onset of russet mite damage to me.

3 Likes

Either way, the Dr. Zymes should help. And it can be used in flower

1 Like

Itā€™s an overpriced citric acid product. I know spinosad works for thrips but itā€™s flower šŸ«¤ hopefully Iā€™ve got it handled Iā€™ll just keep it monitored and I guess sprayed a few more times , probably take my shoes off and shower before entering the grow room from now on too.

3 Likes

This is a big challenge for me because my apt is all open with grow stuff all mixed in. I still keep my shoes off but I use a broom regularly for peace of mind

1 Like

Well, whatever they are I want them dead! I want their families dead! Iā€¦ I donā€™t actually want their house burned to the ground, thatā€¦ that is my plants :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

if your in Canada and want oz these guys are great. many little perks, free shipping on $99. I order often.for a couple years . 5 days cross Canada shipping at most, plus new people get a free 3,5 of there aaa. Free gift every order. All kinds. But ya got to be in Canada they are out of B.C https://weedsmart.cc/product-category/marijuana-flowers/budget-buds-under-99/
constant promos!! i got 4 different awesome kinds for $200 I am puffing right now.

2 Likes

I dont recall if BTK works with thrips. I know it knocked the hell out of the catterpillers I had. Per @JoeCrowe on the Caterpillers. and you can use it in flower, if you have to. As I understand it.

1 Like

US lol Iā€™m actually about to drizzle some gorilla glue flavored d8 distillate over some crumbled trim thatā€™s been run through the sifter a few dozen times and roll it in a blunt :joy:šŸ«¤ :sweat_smile:

1 Like

when I am out I hit the freezer and look for little buds in my trim designated for bubble, smoke anything looking remotely like a bud than make some bubble. lol not a fan of the process but sober enough I get at er.

Im pretty stoned on Bloody Monster right now. I may turn on Young Frankenstein and watch the back of my eyelids.

3 Likes

Bout what I do lol, except my trim bags usually for edibles or dry sift, Iā€™m too lazy to do bubble, I attempted it once and that was just to much work for to little smoke. If I ever try again itā€™s gonna be with one of those mini washing machines and a few harvests worth of trim.

3 Likes

Yeah your numbers need to be on point. And flower yields better than trim :+1:

1 Like

hit or miss. my last three, 1st was great, 2nd was like wtf arm dead and barley a dube I felt like a peasant worker. 3rd time I just added more trim and pow, nice pile that lasted more than a few days.

1 Like

Flower has to much value for that to even be considered an option for me. Ainā€™t no extract market here save for d8 pens at tobacco shops.

Brownies go fast though and mfs donā€™t mind paying $10 for a 2in x 1in square of chocolatey processing ā€œwasteā€ :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

yeah makes sense. I just like hash :joy:

2 Likes

Products that contain Spinosad are banned in most states, and will cause your product to ā€˜failā€™ testing.
We use JWA ( Jadam Wetting Agent) as preventative spray all the way up to a couple weeks before harvest. Just wash the bud after harvesting.

editā€¦ let me clarify that cuz, lol you can buy any products that contain Spinosad in probably any state, but if you get the finished flower tested, it will ā€˜failā€™ due to having Spinosad in it!
No Bueno for human consumption

6 Likes

Is it banned for safety reasons or just over regulation? Iā€™m in an unregulated state lolšŸ˜… but I do care a whole lot about safety and quality.

Shoulda read the whole post. Alright just sticking with the citric acid stuff them