Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 3)

http://npic.orst.edu/factsheets/spinosadgen.html

1 Like

Iā€™m just stressing, I canā€™t afford those electric bills to have been for nothing šŸ«¤

1 Like

Yah the btk has a proven record against caterpillars. Iā€™ve used it on thrips before, but found that some of them actually survived. I use it to scare earwigs away from the peppers and basil. Also mummify aphids. Itā€™s not a banned substance so it should be safe.

Totally understand cuz lol but there are ways to save your crop without damaging your own health. Donā€™t stress, just research and ask around, like in here.

1 Like

I wish I were smarter but it says it degrades quickly in light and oxygen so mid flower with good air circulation probably fine :thinking: maybe

Edit (As last resort only) Iā€™m a spray em with the dr zymes for next few days and keep my eye on em.

It does absorb into the plant/flower and will show up in lab testing, weeks/months after use. it isnā€™t considered ā€˜safeā€™ for human consumption. mildly toxic
Iā€™d assume part of the ā€˜buzzā€™ you feel is the toxins lol

3 Likes

Well damn, not worth it then

3 Likes

It ainā€™t like Iā€™ve got heavy damage just those few spots

3 Likes

Gardens otherwise doing phenomenally

3 Likes

Yeah-- you really only need to decarb it if you are NOT going to heat it in the process!!!
Baking, making budderā€¦those activate the THC while it cooksā€¦ :wink:

3 Likes

Draig and I save up trim from several grows then run bubble bags-- we usually get about 4-6 chunks the size and thickness of quarters once dry & pressedā€¦
I use some of it in Everclear to make tincture, or Budder-- that goes into edibles-- tho dry sift is great when making lollipops!

2 Likes

Like @Lady.Zandra63, all our trim ( and larf bud) goes into the bubble bags, or ā€˜dry-ice bagsā€™ as we now call em lol since we only do the dry ice method to get our hash. The live rosin we only press straight bud for. Well, after running it through the dry ice process to make hash, then heat press that.
We make edibles of all sorts here.

But, lol still prefer to smoke, either the flower or the rosin concentrate.

4 Likes

Yeah-- Draig isnā€™t into the edibles ā€¦ but I give them to people as gifts sometimesā€¦
BTW: Didnā€™t I make you an avatar WAAAAAY back in the P.S. days???

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty sure that was one you made for me lol the ā€˜santaā€™ type smoking a joint and grinning evilly?

Yep!!! I knew I remembered you!! Nice to see you again!!!
Great place to be!!!

3 Likes

lol the only place to be! Draig has been on a couple of my threads. Always nice to see yā€™all.
Iā€™m pretty sure i mentioned when you joined us, that youā€™re a great grower and very helpful to newcomer growers.
Draig was surprised that I remembered the plant you named ā€˜Wandaā€™ lol

1 Like

LOL- yeah-- we are trying to revive Wanda-- she was a beastā€¦so were all her babiesā€¦
Draig did mention you were hereā€¦my memory is terrible now days thoā€¦
Thanks for the Kudoā€™sā€¦much appreciated!!! :blush:

1 Like

Woke up this morning before the family, decided to wash all the dishes with bleach, and put on a nice big pot of coffee.

That ought to cover up the smell of the weed butter that was cooking all night in the crockpot. :laughing:

I donā€™t even drink coffee.

14 Likes

who here has several PK S1ā€™s

from strayfox and legendary mythical clone

I owe them a talking too

2 Likes

:rofl:

4 Likes