7 Likes

Thank goodness I thought it was just me! Shaking is subsiding :joy:

6 Likes

Ahhhhh… Home sweet home. I can breathe again :v::sunglasses:

☆DJSF

5 Likes

I couldn’t take it I had to take a nap…woke up twice to check

5 Likes

I was driving home and stopped to get gas, got home and up potted six clones. Grow baby grow💚 missed the down time.

7 Likes

If anyone is bored check out this guys immaculate grows. Preston Bjornson. I’ve been following him through his last 4 full grows. Unreal stuff. It’s a pleasure watching his progress and the cleanliness of his grows. He just got a recirculating bubble hash system that it truely amazing. You can find him on both Instagram and Facebook

18 Likes

Sour Strawberry x Vintage Blueberry…any takers? :thinking:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

Sounds tasty :yum: @Kabuddha

2 Likes

Yeah just thinking…:grin:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

I dropped some Strawberry x Alien MoonRocks auto the other day, lol got 7 of em coming along atm. Some of the Strawberry strains can be tasty! Gonna find out about this one! lol

4 Likes

That sounds awesome!

3 Likes

That does sound tasty :yum:

3 Likes

what’s up everyone?

i just picked up a computer chair off amazon, got rid of the shitty “gaming” one that was killing my back.

also just cut down 8 males, leaving me with 5 chem fuego f2 females and 1 purple kush bx female.

how are you all doing?

9 Likes

Life inside a drop of water. Pretty fucking cool.

A male Sapphirina. The species is outfitted with iridescent plates on its back, which reflect sunlight and send out shimmering signals through water.

A tentaculated comb jelly harpoons a crab larva. Along with the visible barbed tentacle, the comb jelly is sending out smaller barbs, which often contain toxins.

Society and solitude in drops of water. On the left are immature harpacticoid copepods, distinguishable by short antennae. On the right is an armored protozoan with an intricate mineral skeleton.

8 Likes

I have a gaming one too, bought it about 2 years ago…I thought it would be a nice comfy computer chair.
That was a wrong choice. :laughing:
This post reminds me I need to invest into another computer chair. Damnit. :rofl:

6 Likes

i just went with the most popular one. 20k plus reviews i think. it was a bitch to set up though. i kept having a screw fall loose but i think it’s screwed in well enough now, it caused the back piece to fall forward when i wasn’t sitting in it.

2 Likes

Sounds fancy. I just have a chair chair, which I sit in front of my computer.

Back leg falls off here and there, might be time to invest in some wood glue.

5 Likes

Anyone know what PXP x GSD als cut is?

Years ago lol I picked up 2 of the old style executive chairs that screw up & down for height adjustment. Hate the hydraulic chairs, they use the same system in every one of them from the cheap to expensive. That’s what always goes!
I got the ones I use from the Habitat for Humanity ‘Rehab Store’ $5.00 each

4 Likes

1 Like