Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 4)

4 Likes

2 Likes

Found 8 grams of a bullshit runtz auto I grew :face_vomiting: guess Iā€™m making some butter

5 Likes

Damn yā€™all I decided to ride my bike to catch the light rail to work, and one of my tires went down into the trolley car tracks and I ate shit! Bent my rim, went over the bars, and did the gravel slip and slide. Road rash on my arm, and my left leg is all fucked up so Iā€™m limping around and yelling.
They made the damn tracks in one of the lanes of vehicle traffic, so you have to cross them if you want to get to the railā€¦I thought I cut my angle hard enough, but the gap is 4 inches wide and 4 inches deep x2!
Anyway, Iā€™m just pissed and hurting. </end rant>

13 Likes

Dang @HeadyBearAdventures, that sounds rough. I hope you heal up fast.

7 Likes

That sucks, @HeadyBearAdventures. Get better quick.

3 Likes

Thanks fellas. It comes with the territory, and I always wear a helmet, but it was the first time Iā€™d gotten on my bike since before the pandemic lockdown! I was totally vibing too, really finding my rhythm again, so it was jarring to say the least. Iā€™ll he back in the saddle soon

12 Likes

Dang @HeadyBearAdventures, sorry but I just love the description of the whole ordeal. I was picturing it.
WOW !

5 Likes

I swear telling the story takes some of the sting out! Thanks for reading it :open_book:

6 Likes

Damn cuz, you gotta take better care of yourself! We like having ya around lol Glad not a lot of damage, sounds like. Many is the time Iā€™ve rode late at night all messed up, only to lay my Harley down, or worse, loose it in a tight curve. lol Road rash is not fun

4 Likes

Haha. Were there a bunch of people standing around recording you with their phones in true 2023 fashion?

2 Likes

Lol, the only person who said anything to me (and there were dozens around) was a street corner missionary, and even he waited until I got up, crossed the street and did my trauma check.
Maybe Iā€™ll see myself on TikTok tomorrow.

4 Likes

@HeadyBearAdventures Get better as soon as you can friend!!
:leg: :v:

1 Like

That sounds scary bro, glad you made it out in one piece. Last time I rode in 2018 I went down after dabbing and riding to the bank. Ended up having surgery on my right hand, thankful I can still use it but it hasnā€™t been the same since. Needless to say my trimming days for extra cash are over, shit I hardly trim my own bud these days lol.

2 Likes

Hahaha. Thatā€™s the dream, brother. But all jokes aside, Iā€™m glad you are okay.

1 Like

Hmmmm just gave me an idea :bulb: I may now know a way of getting out of trimming/shucking indefinitely .

1 Like

@HeadyBearAdventures, you know someone was recording. Its the times, maybe youā€™ll make a failā€™s video on you tube. Glad youā€™re ok my friend :peace_symbol:

1 Like

I have a question for those who have used themā€¦. ā€œTerploc ā€œ Grove Bags ??? Any info good or bad is welcome.

2 Likes

All Iā€™ll say is try them youā€™ll be pleasantly surprised how well they work.

2 Likes

You can try a free one here
https://www.grovebags.ca/the-hype-is-real-try-before-you-buy/

I have some but havenā€™t tried them. Sounds like they work well but I donā€™t trust the longevity of the seals, my jars have been going strong for years and this world has enough plastic floating around.

4 Likes