Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 4)

Sounds like a bit of radiation burn also

1 Like
1 Like

Crazy beautiful photographs!

7 Likes

11 Likes

Having grown up typing and playing video games for the past 35 years, I canā€™t really complain about wrist or finger pain unless I type sloppily or rest my wrists in front of the keyboard.

I try to hold my hands and wrists as if Iā€™m holding a tennis ball in my palms akin to playing the piano, otherwise my pinkies go numb. Let you know how my wrists feel in 5 years.

Does this mean I shouldnā€™t keep my phone in my front pockets?

5 Likes

:joy: your a big boy, but I never do. If you do please let me know what sensation you get

2 Likes

Donā€™t put it on vibratešŸ˜®

3 Likes

Could add some surprise to your day if you do :joy:

1 Like

I genuinely think i grow better more potent weed if i play my plants loud funk/soul music

3 Likes

What a great shot that is!!!

I donā€™t ever remember seeing a shot like that before! Once in a lifetime kind of a thing!

1 Like

The phone industry after denying phones can cause radiation problems like cancer, have started to quietly add a hidden disclaimer on all cell phones advising you to not carry them on your body, not to put them next to your head when making or receiving calls and using them for only very short periods at a time.

So I would say keep it off your body.

6 Likes

This is a much better place to start this bud.

@Gonzo , @Lady.Zandra63 , @shag , @Piter , @Abbbian @Mrgreenthumb

13 Likes

Best of luck @chronix , you will get through this. Let me know if there is anything I can do :v:

8 Likes

@DougDawson Correct!!
@chronix Hope everything goes well with you brother!!
Wish you the best!!
:hugs: :v:

8 Likes

Sorry @DougDawson got caught up in momentā€¦

2 Likes

I know bud, @chronix is awesome so I wanted to try to head off the 100 posts and shift them here, lol.

9 Likes

Oh this is the famous chat room :crazy_face:

And with respect to @chronixā€¦ the only that I can help you with from this side of pondā€¦ is with my bad sense of humour to distract you.

Get well !

ā€œNunca choveu que non escampara.ā€

6 Likes

Hey @chronix !
Thank you for being such a big part of this forum. You are much appreciated by us all.
Prayers for you bro. Folks like you make this the family we feel it to be.
:pray:t5:

8 Likes

@chronix sending positive thoughts and vibes your way!

7 Likes