Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 4)

I would put it back on the shelf and buy something reasonable.

4 Likes

I’ve wanted one of those phoenicians forever. Last time I tried grabbing one. First year of Covid I could not find one in stock ANYWHERE in the world no joke. Perhaps it’s time to look again, second person ever I’ve seen that owns one. Is it as great as I am envisioning @HeadyBearAdventures

1 Like

Ha! Glad you posted that…. Phoenician found and ordered! Sweeeeet

2 Likes

Awesome @TopShelfTrees1 ! I’ve had mine for about 6 years now and I think it’s the best grinder I’ve ever owned.
I think you’ll notice that it spins so effortlessly (to the point where, at first you think the lid is just gonna come off, but it won’t!), and the teeth/hole design won’t turn your bud to powder.
The one thing I’d say to be aware of is that it needs to regularly have an alcohol dipped cotton swab run over the joints to keep it gliding, or the resin buildup will glue it shut.
I also like that you can get replacement kief screens in 180/300/400 micron options.
I truly think you’ll love it, but I’ll be curious to hear!!
Edit: I highly recommend the rubber bumpers for maximum grinding comfort!

3 Likes

So stoked ! This makes me very happy. I love my OG ghost drops ceramic grinder but these are the tits! I even got the ashtray, paper holder and some screens cuz I’m a sucker lol. I will gladly let you know what I think when it arrives.

2 Likes

If, for your entire life (or perhaps you’ve come to this more recently), you’ve wanted to become a Walrus Detective, now you can!

1 Like

Mmmmmmm… Chocolate…

https://www.leeds.ac.uk/main-index/news/article/5228/why-chocolate-feels-so-good-it-s-down-to-lubrication

3 Likes

I just recently discovered this …
I had a glass jar of some purple Mendo wreck it smelled decent the smell was a very faint lemonade powder smell I stored about half a pound in a turkey bag and let me tell you what the smell was 10 times more greater a lemonade lime smell throughout the whole bag you could almost smell the tartness let’s just say I wanted to dump the glass jar into the garbage after comparing it to the turkey bag

3 Likes

Fellas, i have one question…
How do I upload a panoramic picture?
I’ve compressed it from 30mb to 3mb, it’s still not uploading :pleading_face:
It’s a panoramic photo of my garden which i want to upload it in my thread…

2 Likes

If it’s a 360 degree style photo it might not be supported.
If it’s a traditional panorama it may be the pixel dimensions versus the file size.

With my phone’s images I usually go into photo software and change the image size to 75% from original for all my OG postings. I hope this helps friend!

:v:

2 Likes

It does brother…
Thanks a lot bro…
If you have a sec to spare, here’s that post…
Panoramic view of my garden

4 Likes

Hey there OG. Server fund auction is being prepared. Will be finishing up the Veterans giveaway this week and will put the auction up after that. Strains will include Gorilla Skunk, Chemdawg, Ice Cream Punch, Gelato, Blueberry Gelato, Durban Skunk, Blueberry Ghost and Blue Cookies. There will be some other stuff tossed in there as well but I will keep what that is for a surprise.

7 Likes

Meanwhile in Canada there is some cool stuff to be observed that none of us has likely ever seen before!

Canadian flag

12 Likes

That’s pretty damn cool, definitely not something often seen by the general public, thanks for sharing :pray:t2:

3 Likes

Very cool video!

2 Likes

Now, there’s no way in fucking hell I’m going to be watching an 8+ freakin’ video of a surf contest, even a big wave contest at Waimea Bay, but you watch a little of the actual surfing shots (rather than the crowd, surfers paddling, long shots of the waves forming, etc.) and it’s kind of nuts, having a 40 foot mountain of water coming on strong behind you to crush the living crap out of your puny little self. Stones. Big wave surfing takes some serious stones!

https://www.surfline.com/surf-news/watch-live-eddie-aikau-invitational-waimea-bay/170459?utm_placement=newsletter

4 Likes

did alot of fly fishing back in the day in maine and more than once ive gone around a bend in a stream to come face to face with a moose just chillin and eating lilly pads

3 Likes

I used to fly fish too, but never where mooseasaurus roamed! :rofl: It’s deeply satisfying, fly fishing.

1 Like

Anyone else get fatigue in there fingers from scrolling on your phone? I get a tingling sensation in my index finger and it feels like it is rubbing against corse glass…like I can “feel” the grains in the touch screen after being on the phone all day…maybe it’s just nerve sensation from too much scrolling…

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

repetitive stress from scrolling devices will damage your hands and arms over time, carpal tunnel can be one result, its no joke. I use voice to text when possible and don’t play video games but taught online from its inception until I retired last year so I wrote (typed) key boards for 40 years, my hands are gnarly and I have carpal tunnel, it hurts typing this. You describe the “feel the grains” very clearly

7 Likes