Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 1)

:chile::cowboy_hat_face::+1::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Also kinda apprehensive about it!! Donā€™t wanna step on anybodyā€™s toes, excited and anxious about it!! Thanks a million for all you do here!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :pray: :hugs:

4 Likes

Looking forward to it as well, hoping I donā€™t miss the announcement

1 Like

He will replace them if theyā€™re lost. No worries. If not, hit me up. I have some. Hope they show up. I havenā€™t grown any yet. Take Care

Blessingsā€¦

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

All good. To be expected really, that area is all floodedā€¦ I did see movement on the package todayā€¦ lol to a distribution hub in an even more flooded area. Lol that hub is usually just before my local post office

2 Likes

Well here we grow again :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Wishing you nothing but great success there cuz!! Iā€™ll be watching your post of progress, of course. lol Good vibes coming your way!

5 Likes

Yessir! Iā€™m in!

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

5 Likes

Hadnā€™t you mentioned you were gonna wait another year for another round!? Must have been tokingā€¦! :flushed: :astonished: Surely stoked! LOL! Canā€™t wait!! Off you go Doug, couldnā€™t get better than this!!!

2 Likes

Good Morning to the OG world! Or evening, or night! :grinning: :wink: :crazy_face: :+1:

6 Likes

Good morning Johnny. 5:30 am here. Been up a couple hours. My dogs and cats make sure Im up early. No rooster here. :smiley:

3 Likes

4:30 AM here, Iā€™m up about an hour now and getting ready to go to work in the barn shortlyā€¦

lol actually, ā€˜workā€™ is a misnomerā€¦I canā€™t call it that cause I love what I do too much. Maybe Iā€™ll start saying ā€˜going to tend my babiesā€™ā€¦? lol
can it be called ā€˜workā€™ if you love what you do, and canā€™t wait to get to it??

3 Likes

I just have to go down stairs to check my garden. lol

2 Likes

lol Itā€™s only like 75ā€™ to the barn from the house, just a very short walk

3 Likes

Good morning everyone! And off the bat, great weekend to all of us!!!

2 Likes

Hey @Floyd, does it look familiar!? :wink: :sunglasses: :thinking: :upside_down_face: :hugs:

2 Likes

Have a tent in the living room and one in the bedroom lol donā€™t have far to check my plants

4 Likes

Nice, young bud. From what I can see looks like she has the GG#4 branching. :smiley: :+1:

2 Likes

I didnā€™t even care the plant was too smallā€¦! It will be a tiny yield. GB x Tomahawk, a major thanks to you, friend!! My first OG gift! Being fighting with two cuts taken from it now (week 4), but already have another going LOL!! :pray: :hugs:

2 Likes

Your welcome. I hope you get some nice smoke out of it. :smiley:

2 Likes