Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 1)

So am I wrong to act like a plant pimp and say I gotta go keep my bitches in line?

6 Likes

Well, if your ladies are sensitive, and ya hurt their feelings, they might not yield as much for you. Just saying, heard it from a friend of a friendā€™s brotherā€™s wifeā€™s uncleā€¦

My girls are always happy to see meā€¦ Are your bitches happy to see you? :smiley:

4 Likes

Hey everyone,
I am backā€¦
Donā€™t think I will be AS active as I was before my timeout.
But you can always get me via DM.
Got some catching up to do, then maybe some updates.
Hope all my chat homies are :100:!!!

18 Likes

Yeah!!! Welcome back @Dirtron !

1 Like

Welcome back @Dirtron!! Glad you made a return. Your presence is appreciated here!

1 Like

Good Morning @Breelie! You are indeed getting off to a good start. Sometimes those early green buds will cause an anxious reaction. Just like buds left on the vine too long can be more ā€œ couch lockyā€ Keep doing what youā€™re doing.

Blessingsā€¦

:chile::cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Has anyone used something like this? I received a pack with Sebringā€™s seeds. Iā€™m considering using it with next grow.

4 Likes

lol As long as you donā€™t go to slapping them round!! :rofl:

5 Likes

I plead the fifthā€¦

Had me scared for a second that the video leaked :grimacing: :laughing:

3 Likes

LOL I just click on the notification icon without looking at what thread itā€™s on! I had to leave the FSFC threadā€¦

Donā€™t wanna get to chatting in there lol

JP up to no good againā€¦ :laughing:

Yeah lol I didnā€™t pay attention thereā€¦ my bad cuz

1 Like

ezgif.com-add-text

4 Likes

Admit itā€¦ The smoke is just that good :smiley:

Has nothing to do with payinā€™ attention :wink: ROFL

2 Likes

So it looks like I have some research to do. Think Iā€™m finally ready to buy a good LED and put the CMH away. The headroom in the tents would be nice but the heat factor is whatā€™s on my mind, dimmable is a plus.

If anyone has suggestions feel free to lay them on me! My tents are 2x4 so the biggest light I can fit would be great even down the line if I got a bigger tent.

Not gonna lie lol that could possibly have something to do with it! :crazy_face: :+1:

1 Like

I have a Viparspectra P4000, good for a 5x3, in my 4x3. Dimmable, coated LEDs, doesnā€™t make too much heat I like it (would love it if the ballasts were made to be remote mounted like my MarsHydro TSW2000, thats a nice benefit to some of the MarsHydro line)

4 Likes

The first one I saw in 2x4 was a Mars Hydro 2000W. The pan looks flimsy on it though. Great reviews on Amazon but I havenā€™t done any real research yet. Viparspectra are supposed to be pretty much good across the board right?

2 Likes

I have two old ViparSpectra LEDs. Probably 6-7 yrs old and still work . Hard to beat for smaller areas, and good as supplemental in larger areas.

2 Likes