Check out my perpetual grow!

Hey there thanks for coming to check out my grow! I run a perpetual grow with 4 tents. 1 of them is a drying tent but the others are usually full. Just recently started to get some clones for “high quality genetics and phenotypes”. In that lineup I have Gary satan (Gary Payton x Jealousy) by tiki madman, O.D.D (nicknamed ole donkey dick) but a mix from GMO x (grape ape x tres haze) by topdawg seeds, capjunky (alien cookies x kush mintz) by seedjunky genetics, and sour diesel (aj’s cut) idk who this is bred by but I guess it’s the “original sour diesel strain”. All these ladies are getting roots. Gary satan is about 5 days older so she has much more roots and growth on the others and I will need to top them soon and throw them in the cloner so I can get mother plants going to save these genetics. The tops will go to the cloner and then the plants will continue to grow out in the solo cups for a little but before I transplant them into 5 gal pots with air bases and air domes for the autopot system. I got the Gary satan clone in 6-23 and the other 3 in 6-27. They all seem to be very happy for how tiny the setup for the clone tent is (2x2x3). Now moving in to the veg tent. Day 35 in the veg tent and im eagerly waiting to turn on the autopot system. Watered today and took about 9 gallons between the 4 ladies. All my plants are in straight coco coir no additives and jacks 321 for nutes. I transplanted from 1 gallon to 5 gallon pots last Tuesday and it was 3 days before they wanted water after transplant and watering them in then today makes for 2 days so anyday now they will want water daily. Turned up the light intensity again now around 440-500 umols at the canopy and it seems midnight snack has been getting explosive growth since the transplant and addition of the air dome and bases. Ladies are loving life and im preparing for the next steps. My flower tent is actually empty at this moment but in the next few weeks the veg tent (5×5×6) will get transferred over to the flower tent (4×8×6) to get things under way and then my runs should be back to back again

53 Likes

Grow is looking awesome, the Gary Satan sounds like pure :fire:. How long do you veg for? What kinda lights are you running in your veg and flower tents?

4 Likes

Thanks for the compliment! I just typically veg till I’m satisfied with the training outward and they hit about half my max height. Once they fill the 5x5 I’ll move them to the 4x8 for flower. My typical veg time is about a month and a half but I think ill let this run go 2 to really fill out the flower tent. Clone tent has 1 hlg 65. Veg tent has 2 marshydro ts 3000w. Flower tent has 2 growers choice roi e-720s

5 Likes

Keep this rolling man, nice looking grow you got going. Thanks for the information about it. I will be following this till the end. Welcome to the Greatest Show On Earth :earth_africa:! Looks like you are new to OG, glad you came aboard! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Thanks for the compliment! I love gardening beyond just my medical marijuana. I always have a garden in my front yard and get compliments all the time from the landlord that other people tell him I upkeep his house well and has very good presentation. This year I’ve taken half the flower bed and turned it into a vegetable garden. So far I’ve got 3 green globe artichokes, multiple asparagus in a cluster from years ago, and then a line of green beans. Im gonna get some brussel sprouts, broccoli, and summer squash going real soon I just need to make time to germinate my seedlings and give them a headstart

11 Likes

Loving the choices. I’m along for this ride. :fire:

2 Likes

Lots of great stuff in here! Definitely down to watch the show, pulling up my shoebox (albeit not full of shoe stuff) got some fatties rolled up and I’ll be the guy in a cloud passing around that top shelf .

2 Likes

Subscribed! I’m always down to follow perpetual grows and see what I can learn

3 Likes

This grow Should be a fun ride, I am down with following along. Good luck with your grow.

2 Likes

I went ahead and did some light trimming and reapplied tie downs. 3 out of 4 of the plants are about where id like them to be training wise and the last one that needs growth outward more is freakshow. After they grow out as far I can train them with landscape staples then ill start to let them grow up and train till I hit my halfway point on overall length and then ill prepare to flip. I’m thinking at this point probably another 2 weeks

3 Likes

Show us the pictures! We love to see what you are doing! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::facepunch::peace_symbol:

1 Like

If you haven’t downloaded a copy check out BOG’s Bonanza of Green. Easy to find a PDF.
(BOG always made that available for free)
Great explanation of his PG setup and the real beauty is, it is scalable to whatever your needs are. :+1:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Alright so im always a bit rough with my ladies and this grow is no exception. I’ve already accidentally broke a branch on blue dream about 2 weeks ago using the trainers and decided ok well i won’t use the LST trainers this grow then was using only landscape staples and it seems I broke a branch on the midnight snack now smh. I really need to be more gentle on my ladies but on the flip side I think they will be alright being in veg still and 1 branch isn’t the end of the world. Here are the results of my trimming and training again last night. Trimmed all my inner branches on the main branches to where there is no branches in the pot only outside the pot. Freakshow is the exception she was a bit smaller than the others and needs a bit more training

18 Likes

I break branches all the time, tape em up, or just tie with rubber coated wire, they’ll heal up quickly

9 Likes

I don’t just break them tho. My luck is they always snap in half and I find them the next day hanging on by 1 strand lol but ill keep that in mind

3 Likes

These ladies are getting ahead of me! The 3 gmo house of clones clones are taking off! 11 days since I got them and immediately transplanted and for a little plant they have some massive white roots! My gary satan in comparison from king kong clones has smaller roots but a lot of them! Gary satan is now 15 days for arrival. All the ladies are getting giant and I need to top and transplant ASAP. I plan on doing that Tuesday morning and while I’m at it my buddy has asked if I can squeeze an extra cut out of sour diesel and Gary satan since his king kong clone never worked out for some reason. He Got his day after me and still no new roots or growth and it only has 4 leaves

13 Likes

Oh ya GMO goes hard! I’m so envious of so many of you that have that cut…. It’s 1 of 2 I’d kill for! You’ve got a lot of awesome stuff going I can’t wait to see how all plays out and ends up. Got a good chuckle out of the (mermaid plant caption too, as did my wife) :joy:
Keep the posts coming my friend, I look forward to them

1 Like

@TopShelfTrees1 haha yeah I saw that and was like hmm mermaid or whale and im like yeah mermaid tail lmao oh intrusive high thoughts

2 Likes

Haha story of my life! I spout out the weirdest stuff at times ! :joy: that’s when u know you are smoking well :wink:

1 Like

Lmao yeah them dabs been getting to me! Just got my new nugsmasher XP in Thursday and made a few gs of dabs and they hit HARD and are way smoother than my flower. Just need to dial in setting to get better returns

7 Likes