Cheddar Skunk #11 Project (BHG 2024)

My next project has officially begun.

The male this time around is going to be this Cheddar Skunk #11.

Cheddar Skunk = Heime Cheeba RKS x (89 UK Cheese x Skunkbud #18) Bred by @PAGODASEEDS

I’ve used the Cheddar Skunk line before (#6, used to make Corey Heime) and it brought alot of fried food funk, purples, and incensey edge to the taste and smell of smoke in air.

This is going to be a full pollination run with some new mothers and some of my favorites. I’ll announce them 1 by 1 periodically. This line makes me really excited and will be extensively tested before release. I’d expect a https://www.badd.news/ release towards the end of the year going into 2025.

50 Likes

I am in !

I am on a skunk hunt this year as well!

All the best for your grow

6 Likes

That is a a wonderful looking plant really killer love its shapes

7 Likes

Now you got my interest and it looks :eyes: like the best seat :seat: is still open in the house :house: nice :blush: pairing cheese :cheese: and skunk :skunk:! :clap::clap::clap::sunglasses::v:

IMG_4734 IMG_4960 IMG_4963 IMG_4961

8 Likes

That’s an absolutely gorgeous male! And I love the pedigree! I’m down for the show no question :facepunch:t2:

8 Likes

Good structure.

3 Likes

Beautiful plant, I can’t wait to watch her progress through her life cycles

2 Likes

i am pulling up a chair for this and watching close , and the love for skunk keeps on going, thanks for sharing

2 Likes

May favorable gene recombinations be on your side and nutrient regimen be in order :pray:

4 Likes

Dang dude, I can practically smell it through the screen! Gonna keep an eye out on this one. I’m pretty new here but I’ve seen a lot of people post your stuff and talk it up. If I keep seeing threads like this one I’m def gonna end up supporting thru the shop! That Lone Star and Shellcatcher in particular have caught my eye.

1 Like

Killer man. Best of luck finding the cheesiest of skunks.

2 Likes

Just know you’re getting the whole line in one big ass box. @MonasticDank

5 Likes

Dam, what a lucky dawg you are, sounds like you got one hell of a package :package: headed your way. :arrow_up: :clap::clap::clap::wink::facepunch::+1::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

IMG_1397|200x111IMG_1397

5 Likes

Wow man thank you!

I’ll have to put in some work to have some creations to send back.

4 Likes

Another mom will be the Dogwalker OG. My favorite OG. Just a powerhouse.

23 Likes

Next mother is going to be this 707 Catpiss. The most expensive seeds I’ve ever procured, and I encountered some low germ rates with em as well (10 percent from the first 10, came with 15.)

This girl has an air of something like ammonia but it’s not sharp and not dominant. It’s mostly this fermenting orange Julius type of thing but that’s not sharp either. It’s got no edges which makes you want to keep taking deep wiffs. I’ll have a better review of this one down the line.

Insanely tight spacing to the point where she requires alot of pruning and can’t really just be treated like a normal plant. By the tome a new node is an inch off the main stem, it may have 3 new nodes coming of it it. Grows very slowly as well. Just a tad faster than Irene I’d say.

22 Likes

I likey what I’m seeing :eyes:. Stupendous looking plants 🪴. :clap::clap::clap::+1::facepunch::ok_hand::wink::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Next mom is going to be my first time breeding with the Limewood Kush (Impure Kush #5).

This one is a beast in the garden. Very very vigorous. She has alot of the Lime that I’ve seen come out of the stock made with the Italian Beef pollen I procured from Tony Green. I’d say this one is 65/35, lime to lapk in the nose. Sweet and tart lime with a sandalwood backing. The dry pull on it seems like all lime but when you light it it tastes alot like the cologney musk of the LAPK. Very enjoyable. High is pretty sedative in the body and the cerebral effect is there but allows you to stay clearly focused. Really excited about this one as she doesn’t have many faults and beings a fresh profile. I’d say her biggest flaw is small trichomes but she has decent coverage.

17 Likes

Cheddar Skunk #11. Got the girls on Day 6, so a couple more days head and he’ll go in with em.

17 Likes