Cheddar Skunk #11 Project (BHG 2024)

Sounds like a killer project, can’t wait to follow the progress.

I always try to take notes which leads me to ask, do you always wait a week after the gals go in 12/12 before you start the male on flower cycle or is that kinda based on how long the gals will flower for?

Always at least 7, ideally 10

3 Likes

27 Likes

So many shoots coming off that plant.

3 Likes

That’s looking nice :ok_hand: looks vigorous with great node spacing.

1 Like

Starting to cluster up. This one is extremely easy to keep happy and has low need for excess calcium which will be nice in the gene pool for a change!

23 Likes

Another mom in the lineup is the Blockberry breeders cut not the superboof. This one comes highly recommended by my pal @JustANobody and was included for washing stock. Never seen purples coming on so early and she’s smelling of some shade of citrus Rind.

23 Likes

Pulling up a chair, she’s looking beautiful. :fire::fire::fire: and that cheddar skunk is looking fire :love_you_gesture::fire:

1 Like

She’s looking great! I hope you enjoy her as much as we do. I have to thank @Crafty_Flame for sharing her with me.

5 Likes

22 Likes

wow, this is a stellar male and those ladies are just :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

i’m verrry eager to see what you come up with, my friend :yum:

8 Likes

Same, one of the best Cheese cuts I had was called “Da Chedda”, and was supposed to be a bx to Afghani. Super heady and really did smell and smoke like the artificial cheddar seasoning you put on popcorn. Have no idea if it was just a SoCal thing for a few years or where it came from/went, but it was a killer.

Edit: Seedfinder says it was more interesting than that actually: * Da Chedda »»» {Kachina IBL x Pablos Cheese} x ChemD

4 Likes

He started dropping last night.

18 Likes

Blockberry is dusted and disgusted!

19 Likes
2 Likes

This what I was thinking

1 Like

Every rapper steals from 40 water.

She’s a beast for sure!

14 Likes

Great job