Chocolate Thai Three way genetics Co-Op run it (CLOSED)

Right on!! Appreciate it!! Best of luck with it all

3 Likes

A great start!

4 Likes

:fire::fire::fire::fire: this is BA!

6 Likes

Applying the secret ingredient all growers need…,we’ll give it another 10 hrs in the dark,

18 Likes

In the interim I got a chance to put the final? Version of the Mini DWC, portable with on board Res cooler and fan, detachable LED light, 15 - 32oz jars together and fired up, a few guys have asked so rather than cluttering this anymore it’s in my journal at

9 Likes

Ok had to peek this morning…

15 Likes

Awe babies :baby:

5 Likes

Man, DCSE has the

Hey @Swe-can, Hazeman’s Cocoa Puffs and Chocolate Thai F4 are back in stock at DCSE right now. I just got a pack of each. :grinning:

7 Likes

Nice buy indeed ! If it wasn’t for c-o-r-o-n-a :shushing_face::expressionless:
I would love to try the cocoa puffs !!

I’ll keep an eye for your grow if your make a journal on them !!

5 Likes

Ok gonna call it…12 above soil, 1 with no head. So we are down to 11. Moistened soil with spray until damp through. Giving them some light with hood on. And a little more LITFA. Filled “The Jungle” up again To make room in the nursery. chopped 5 plants, 4 more to chop in the next few weeks.
:seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::metal::sunglasses:

21 Likes

Late last night, we have ignition, will be tagging them today. …

19 Likes

Tagged and labeled in terms of germination and early vigor…

21 Likes

Need to look into snows chocolate thais

6 Likes

I think the Senegalese Chocolate Thai (Issan Lowland Red Thai x Senegalese) from snow high would be an interesting addition also

5 Likes

His work with Darwoh has choc Thai x BSH bred in to it…I’ll be running some of my Thai X ‘s along with them for throwing some more Sativa pollen back at them as it’s in their parentage.

9 Likes

Had a little issue with three plants, pinched their own heads off, was able to free the one still attached but the tap is pinched from shells not hinging. Colotid leafs are still in the jaws of one shell. So we are down to 8 little Indians under the LED sharing space.:rage::crossed_fingers::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling:

16 Likes

Spray it or put a drop of water on it. Wait a few minutes then pry it off with tweezers or hemostats or take xacto knife and pull on it very gently if the membrane sticks then do the same thing again

11 Likes

This same thing happened to a few of my sprouts, shells didn’t come off the whole way. I took them off with a sharp point and they sprung into growth in the next few days.

Stay kind,

Pawsfodocaws

12 Likes

Tried on the two tat hadn’t cut off and the shells had actually closed and pinched all 4 and I had to pry on shells on the table to split…ohh well others threw them off easily and are adjusting to lights, been 90’for 2 weeks, killing my veg temps, thinking of going LED for veg when funds allow.

9 Likes

Thats too bad sorry

2 Likes