Chocolate Thai Three way genetics Co-Op run it (CLOSED)

I’m not sure what you decided on, but I’m all for the open pollination. Mix the 3 pure chocolate Thai lines and let the pheno hunt begin!

16 Likes

Nice man . Pm me when you want them shiva beans. :beers::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Three weeks from seed drop…

27 Likes

That is working so well!! :+1: :sunglasses:

Great idea! Great execution!

Cheers
G

10 Likes

Looking good man!!

2 Likes

Just topped the Maui and Poison Maui, they will go to living soil pot as soon as they reach a first node…4 weeks from seed to flower was the goalSo I made that with 2 of 3 and a few casualties on the way Next two batches should correct a few of my flaws I found. Let’s see, running some blueberry x’s that are loving the water.

7 Likes

Swe-can is sending a large batch of the two coastal Jamaican strains that I have been having problems popping 3 viable out of 20 tries. I still have a few and 2 of the coconut size and one of the regular size sprouts up above ground. He said if you send Addy he’ll send you a pack too and we can run some germination tests.

9 Likes

I’m gonna use this on them…

Seed sand blaster , thin shell and seam as well as smack them with a bazillion pellets of sand to wake them up???

8 Likes

So… You will just mix the seeds with the walnut shell bits and ‘let her rip’?
I guess you need a spark plug to fill the hole?

It’s one of those ‘try it and see’ things, but any ideas on duration?
Are you going for the ground walnut shells or sand (I’m guessing the shells are less aggressive)?

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Here’s what I have left …more on the way

9 Likes

Have you tried a seed cracker of some sort and a soak in A damp paper towel with either diluted Gibberellic or Fulvic acid?

3 Likes

Shells are used to strip paint in restoration and not distort metal from heat. Start there against a control of normal germ routine (10% h202 /tap water dunk over night then into a paper towel until tails are 1/4”+)

3 Likes

Yes I cracked some in both previous drops and had a few tail but just wet off, soaked seeds for 2 weeks, towels longer, let nearly dry…also the ones that did finally pop showed a few oddities at cotadils and first single leaf.

11 Likes

Hey Instg8ter…
I’d give you a hand with this project if I were able, but unfortunately I’m up to my a$$ in alligators right now with a few issues of my own…
Just trying to provide suggestions and help from a distance if possible… :wink:

Depending on the degree of concern of germination of the remaining seeds…this might be the extra kick needed.

10 Likes

Appreciate any help @MrToast, :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy: thought I sent PM but now everyone knows what kinda crazy shit gets talked about behind the scenes…welcome all, I’ll split this off into another thread later…guess I’m the OP so I need to scold myself for going off topic, sorry guys…:rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::face_with_monocle::wink::beer::seedling::sunglasses:…need a fab of Sativa, coffee not cutting it

8 Likes

I’ve been thinking about those seed crackers some folks have been making…
My thoughts are a cheap 1" micrometer will do the job with precision (OK overkill).

Sort of like cracking a safe… tick… tick… click :+1: :nerd_face:

Cheers
G

12 Likes

Interesting, would you press the seed at the two ends?

3 Likes

I think side to side would give the best mechanical advantage. End to end might potentially damage the tip. All we want is just enough stress to crack the seam.

Cheers
G

5 Likes

GPaw…
I agree entirely!
Spending $50 for some basic nut-bolt jig cracker is highway robbery…

2 Likes

Great idea! Micrometers are useful to have in the toolbox anyway, so it’s dual function.

10 Likes