Chocolate Thai Three way genetics Co-Op run it (CLOSED)

I got one around here somewhere…hmmm

3 Likes

Sorry @firehead I missed this post. I have materials on the way for the final revision with attached LED light, portable with up to 16 jars. It will be in my Jungle
Welcome to the Jungle

14 Likes

Looks like my timing and germination problem,( loss of about 20 seed) are gonna work out good for the Thai run. After harvest of some faster indica heavy x’s that I didn’t expect. Looks like the “Jungle” will get a nearly full reload to clear the veg room for the Triple Chocolate Thai run.

My suggestion on selection:

Obviously for run time around 70 days
:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:…up to 16 weeks. Here I like darwohs choice of Purple middle of the road plants if the seeds are meant to be grown.
Robust germ and early growth.
Sativa leaning, red/purp petioles in flower.
High trich/resin production.
Segregate any plants that throw bananas (Hermies are common, snip and smoke, don’t breed)
I like plant heights no larger than 6’ tall in a 3 gallon pot. This may be a little much for tent growers??

Thoughts???

11 Likes

Just checked Mail…We are all speed ahead …looks like we will have around 36 seeds dropping so I will space drops based on perceived run time
1.) Hazeman from @Craigson15 10-16 week
2.) OG Seed run f2 15 years old from @Tejas run time ???
3.) OG 2018 f2 via @Barefrog and Craigson15 run time???
Just went by breeding date on last .

We are a go…

23 Likes

Just got this in the mail today… but sound appetizing and amazing at the same time :smile::maple_leaf:

Cocoa Puffs (Darwoh 2.5 chocolate Thai x Chocolate trip clone only) back in stock exclusively at DCSE!

Hazeman took two great plants to make Cocoa Puffs. First he took Darwoh 2.5 Chocolate Thai and picked out a great short flowering male. Then he took that male and hit it to a clone-only Chocolate Trip to make Cocoa Puffs. She is a 10 to 12-week plant, give her a big pot and get better than average yields. A must-have for a short Sativa flowering time.

Also back in stock is Hazeman’s Chocolate Thai F4 (Drawoh’s Chocolate Thai 2.5 x Drawoh’s Chocolate Thai 2.5)! Created from genetics gifted by Drawoh himself, Hazeman’s Chocolate Thai F4 is Darwoh’s Chocolate Thai 2.5 crossed to a male Chocolate Thai 2.5. Chocolate Thai F3 is easy to grow but will get tall so give her some headroom. Drawoh selected a male and females for a bulking of the Original Chocolate Thai line. These were grown out from his stock Chocolate Thai 2.5. Flowering Time: 10 – 14 Weeks.

13 Likes

My concern as well looking at landrace sativas.

I’m going to try manifolding one to convince myself I can deal with them in my tent. Manifold will add a week or two to veg but having eight main colas has help control the height.

Cheers
G

9 Likes

I have 9’ but , I don’t care to use it all anymore. Tent growers have taught me that a superior product comes from manageable plant sizing and individual attention.

I guess that last mobile AC unit I grabbed at Menards today is getting put in the Jungle tomorrow so the window shaker can go to the MANCAVE if anyone’s left alive up there. 2 weeks 90+ in MI, WTF!!!

8 Likes

My only suggestion for plant selection would be to prioritize the males found in stock from Tejas and Barefrog over the hazeman.
I find the older privately held genetics more unique and interesting than the commercial seeds.

9 Likes

The OG CT F2 shows a +/- 74 day flower time.

7 Likes

That’s right in my wheelhouse 70-80

5 Likes

Here we go all are refrigerated together with rice in container will bring all to same temp then warm to room temp before they get a soak. The Hazeman will be first to adjust for longer run time. I’ll give them overnite to acclimate then sterilize and drop tomorrow…16 weeks and counting…:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::sunglasses::seedling::crossed_fingers::beer:
Let’s Do This!!!

22 Likes

I saw that email about 3 hours after it came out and went straight to DCSE. :cry: :cry: :cry: They’re already gone. I did get on the waitlist for both the Cocoa Puffs and the Chocolate Thai F4.

9 Likes

I read a really good article about that by a guy called nugbuckets. He supposedly developed the technique, but he calls it mainlining. The article is here: https://www.growweedeasy.com/mainlining-nugbuckets. He has one about mainlining seed plants and one for doing clones.

I hope you’ll log that grow when you get it started. I’d love to see how it works out.

7 Likes

These are not landrace, based on the flower times they absolutely have been crossed in the past. Pure Thai plants all flower for ridiculous amounts of time, with literally 0% of Thai lines finishing in 12 weeks.

That’s not a strike against the line tho, nobody enjoys running pure Thai plants.

8 Likes

Oh yeah!! I know that one, I lived on Nebula Haze’s site for my first year!! She and her SO have done amazing work building that site. They really walk the walk to get good info out there so folks can grow their own medicine. :heartbeat: :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2:

My first grow I followed Nugbuckets’ Mainlining technique because it made geometric sense to me. The manifolding worked great - freaked when I cracked one right down the center of the main stem… basic fun and games
Besides, I couldn’t see exactly how the manifolding technique produced even colas with the nodes picked.
Next grow I did manifold and it is quicker than mainlining by almost a week. The colas are not quite as well balanced but ‘good enough for government work’ :call_me_hand: :sunglasses:

Yes, I have already made a commitment to do a manifold grow for the next. I get to show off all my weird kinky hardware that I have tried and moved on from. and hopefully show a couple nuggets of info I tripped over.

Cheers
G

13 Likes

I am aware they are hybrid.
Pure Thai would drive me nuts right now. I’m thinking at some point in the future I am going to try doing a basic cross of my own. Its like a lottery with plants - you might get a unicorn.
To get there I need to work on some skills first (probably a lot of them) :thinking:

Its the journey
G

16 Likes

Wow what a great seeds run. Big thanks to all involved.

Quick question about the list.

If we are a regular member do we add ourselves under Regular Members (early entrance) and add a new number to the list or regular just post under Member Status?

3 Likes

It goes off your badges, you have to have the ‘Regular’ badge in order to add your name to the ‘Regular Members’ section. If you don’t have that badge and only have Member badge, you can put your name under ‘Member Status’. :wink:

9 Likes

I have now added how it works in the first post, but anyways I answer you to take a look at this link to find out how the regular and member reputation system works and how to maintain them.

10 Likes

12 Hazeman in the shot glasses 4 each. After H202 wash and dry beautiful little watermelons …:sunglasses::metal::seedling:

31 Likes