ChocOlates Addiction Club!

Damn, that’s a real bummer! You have been having bad luck these past months. Sending good vibes to you :pray:t2:

Pz :v:t2:

2 Likes

Everything is torn down and drying out now. (Plant wise)

1 Like

Also;

2 Likes

AC infinity 2x2x4’ tent.

Compared to what I’ve had for the last several years, this is high quality! NO REGRETS!

LOVE the thick material, metal corners & awesome zippers! :ok_hand:

Gotta love the PRO Version (wifi & Bluetooth)

Clean your fans. I don’t wanna tell you what was inside that YUCK. Cleaned it 5 times (2 hrs)

Make some new window holes with foam and duck tape…

Hide that extraction fan outside the tent (behind my headboard )

Rocking my @MarsHydro FC3000 (VERY tight fit)

No place to put the 20" box fan (yup its upside down, but definitely works as is)

Here is the setup (The fan won’t get wet) while it’s ON anyways :wink:

So good I can slap a slap on it.

8 Likes

@Pigeonman

6 Likes

Everyone: After careful consideration, I’ve chosen the only 2 seeds I’ve found so far from crossing the Chocolate Thai F5 with the Lemon Thai Male Pollen…

Chocolate Thai F5 Female x Lemon Thai male pollen

Follow along here

7 Likes

Now that the buds have dried and been curing a little while, I tore through the last of the labeled branches… here is the Tottal;

Chocloso F2 X Chocoloso F2 Male pollen (15)
Chocoloso F2 X Kosher Kush Feminized Pollen (02)

Chocolate Thai F5 Female x Lemon Thai (03) PLANTED 2

God’s Cookies F1 X BOG Sour Strawberry F2 (gushers pheno) (04)
God’s Cookies F1 X Chocoloso F2 (05)
God’s Cookies F1XDragons Blood Hashplant (05)
God’s Cookies F1 X Durban Freeze (06)
God’s Cookies F1 X Lemon Thai (03)

I’m Extremely happy that I’ve got More of Chocoloso now in F3 form, AND a few Orginal Chocoloso F2s, to hunt that AWESOME deep serrated leaf edges again…

22 Likes

Wow! Those serrated leaves are cool! Very different. Such a gorgeous plant.
Love it!

5 Likes

That’s Chocoloso F2 ,) I’m super glad to have F3s and some Orginal F2s.

8 Likes

Something, Wonderful is coming !

Stay tuned in the coming days !

10 Likes

Was that the LT pollen I sent? Was it too far gone, you think? I’m about to try some on my flowering plants, just enough to see if it’s still viable.

2 Likes

Big fan of chocolate strains! I’m glad to see a thread dedicated to them. I got a chocolope x gelato 41 going atm. 15 years ago I was gifted a clone, turned mother, in a 5 gallon bucket. My buddy told me it was the original Afghani landrace alien technology. I crossed it with an OG Afgoo male. Ran those F1s and found my male, took pollen and banked it. I’ve made a few crosses with it years ago, but I’m thinking it might be a good one to hit the chocoLato with being 95% sativa.

3 Likes

Yes, and it was viable enough to make atleast 3 seeds lol cause that’s what I’ve got from it.

I honestly think it was my mistake why all the pollens I used didn’t take the way they should have.

2 Likes

If you have a microscope you can check the viability of the pollen before use. The viable pollen has a round core, whereas shit pollen looks like a tricorne.

5 Likes

Some buds from the chocolate plants.

12 Likes

Thanks I’ll try that :blush:

2 Likes

Just gonna leave this here if nobody minds…

Hey OG’ERS :wave:

Just wanted to shout out @Andrane for this one! :pray:
MORE Cannabis Collectors Trading Cards are HERE NOW !!

@Andrane spent the nessarry time selecting each beautiful plant to bring undoubtedly a new high quality strain for the world to enjoy!

Showcasing his hard work forever by become part of Club Quadrant, Yup, it’s happening, MORE high quality Cannabis trading cards got printed !!

Paper Type : 14PT C2S
Coating Type : High Gloss (UV protection) Both Sides
Colors : 4/4 (Full color both sides)
Size : 2.5" X 3.5"

Ps. Remember OG’ERS, these are Limited Edition, never will be printed again, Trophy Cards to proudly display…

If your serious about Cannabis & Legendary strains, be sure to jump at the
opportunity when it comes knocking…

I’d HIGHLY suggest that yall keep your eyes peeled on his threads because it’s completely up to @Andrane as to How/When/Where these fantastic Collectors cards get distributed!

I have zero doubt that this strain will quickly become a favorite by many!

@Pigeonman @DougDawson

9 Likes

Fantastic work all around guys!

2 Likes

Looking awesome as always brother.

3 Likes

https://youtube.com/shorts/68OY30zgG1w?feature=share3

https://youtube.com/shorts/QoO_N3Cf6h8?feature=share3

Listen :notes: :ear:too All Three! PLEASE :pray: