ChocOlates Addiction Club!

Well I did say I wouldn’t make a NEW thread, but I’ve determined that was a lie :upside_down_face: :sweat_smile: :rofl:.

Hey OG’ERS :wave:

Let’s Grow some CHOCOLATE strains that I’ve got in my Vault… Inspired by my friend @Berserker7205 Chocolate factory thread …

Although mine won’t be as expansive as his, I’ll do my best to produce TONS of Beautiful ChocolateY BUDs & Seeds for my Waiting list & others!

Some of the seeds: (Beautiful packaging) more photos to come.

I’m gonna do my best & make this grow Fantastic, make some soild Cannabis and maybe get crazy :crazy_face: with an attempt at some Very Chocolatety crosses… We will see…

Seeds will drop in December 7th 2022…
For now Reserve your seat & enjoy the company :wink:

Here are some of the strains we are working with:

BIG THANK YOU to my friends who contributed such awesome Genetics for this run: @Carty @Pigeonman @Berserker7205

Killing Fields x Chocolate Rain
Chocolate Thai
Bubba Chunk
Chocoloso F2
OG Kush x Deep Chunk
Deep Chunk
Koffee Crisp

Possibly more!

85 Likes

Sitting right up front brother, best of luck, going to be really cool.

7 Likes

Pulling a chair up front for this one as well!

21 Likes

One cross I’m considering is:

Cutthroat Genetics Banana Bliss ( Banana OG X Banana Kush ) :banana: I acquired via Auction from Regular Seeds: Banana Bliss & The Chocolate Chunk… Think This:

21 Likes

Sounds like a winner to me :+1:

4 Likes

Don’t you dare clog up that far right corner!!! I’ll be there as quick as I can. Looking forward to your GREAT work. Continued success, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Nice. Grabbing a seat!

Grew some CC from TH Seeds about 12 years ago or so. Man they were outstanding compact huge leaves looked like a cabbage in veg. Super Stinky and sweet but once it cured it did smell like a combination of coffee and chocolate! Found a keeper mom but lost her a few years later. Wish we would have kept a male. Just didn’t have room at the time. Just glad to see it’s being preseved!

8 Likes

I love a chocolate grow show

10 Likes

Yum!! Where’s the perlite and vermiculite at??? :yum:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

I love Chocolate!

7 Likes

I’ll be watching this one. Good luck on the grow

3 Likes

I had a strain called “choco-latte” once that was super narcotic and when I’d smoke it I would feel it wash down my arms as it came on. That tingle is legit! Can’t find any info on the strain I had but that sentence makes me want to grow some of the chocolate chunk out!

Definitely in to see how you make out with them :sunglasses:

So does @BigMike55 but it’s quite a different show he’s referring to…

6 Likes

That was supposed to be a secret. Think, man! Think!

If you’re into that sort of thing, I hear Amber Heard is searching for a new boyfriend.

5 Likes

That would get me out of bed faster than an alarm going off (I would be alarmed for sure).

5 Likes

ohhh hell yeah gonna be couch locked until 2023 for this one just what im looking for will definatly save some grow space

3 Likes

I love everything chocolate, I’m sitting my ass over there with snacks and drinks :drooling_face:

4 Likes

Awesomeness!! I’m excited to see what you get from these! :chocolate_bar::heart_eyes::chocolate_bar:

8 Likes

4 Likes

@Berserker7205 , would you have by chance any spare of these , would sure love to give them a whirl myself : )
I know you gave a lot out at the time so I understand if you can’t as you only have only a few left : )
Can pay postage if so , save you being out of pocket if it’s possible : )

7 Likes

Godspeed @CADMAN , watching the show : )

4 Likes