Cinderella99 grow

Yes is fem that why i transplanted to the 10g pot i will have her some time i think will order a bigger led unit and let her grow really big to see how she performs, she’s suppose to be a big yielder so i will give her good space and size and light to get a really good amount

2 Likes

You should really top her atleast once or you will end up with 6 feet tall plant :smiley:

2 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

Gratuitous toe shot! Ha! Ha! Be gentle @Uncle_Al he is in Hawaii. :grin:

4 Likes

hahah to compare hahah sizes hahah here in hawaii you are on flip flops or barefoot i am in inside the house always like that is a hawaiian stuff they got from the japanese no shoes inside the house cheers and happy growing my friend

6 Likes

She’s 4 ft from floor to tip leave up

9 Likes

She finish stretching and is in re veg showing th funky leaves lets see how much time takes to completely reveg to then flower her

e

4 Likes

In the flower room already starting to put new grow and stretching more

3 Likes

the c99 was having a beautiful grow my friend but i had to gave it away because of some inconvenience thanks for all that were following the grow i will wrow other later in another new place after establish myself will continue

3 Likes

Hope things are well with you.

Never easy to give one up that has made it this far.

Best of luck and Keep seedin’

1 Like

much growers love my friend i gave her away to a good persona and will gave me some of the harvest and some other plants too with the other persona did some seed trade and treat me super good i’m excited to get to the new place and start again have a strain called fofana that i have 2 seed i want to grow and have an led to tent too XD

3 Likes

I know its been a few years since this post, but do you happen to have any seeds of the pineapple pheno?