Cinderella99 grow

shanti’s still got his white lines… la nina, black widow, medicine man, and shark shock. (aka: el Nino, WW, WR and GWS)last time i ran a white strian from arjan was like 2012, it was one of all-time fav;s the white rhino, and it was a huge dissappointment. no vigour, weak and done man. shanti got the parents and lines and took care of them. hit up mr nice seeds for his whites. For peacemaker, i think de sjamaan or someone used to have s1’s of the cup winning cut, but the go-to for beans has always been simon at serious. You’re on the islands, i’d be looking for a cut of aloha widow to run… it’s an WW ibl that’s acclimatized to your location.

2 Likes

I smoke a lil bot of it and i think is the uncle of a grower here that have it the aloha ww and is strong AF. But is difficult to find growers in big island

I had this blueberry i got as a freebie from seedsman and it was and old pheno didn’t knew i pot it in a page a lot people start asking me if had seeds from those want to buy them but no i didn’t had any more and in a bud i was going to smoke found a seed plus the strain works great for my glaucoma haven’t germinate it, scared that is not going to germinate

3 Likes

wow, that looks incredible man! it’s worth a shot to try to germinate it. . you have, or used to have, a seed company on the big island, called Pua Mana O’hana… idk if they still around…might be worth checking into…

1 Like

This are the ones i got in contact with have another one is called BlueHawuaiian

They still i speak to one of the representatives already

2 Likes

And finally showed sex was shy so it was a female haha

5 Likes

Today is day 43 since you germinated the seed, so you know.

99%

3 Likes

I put her in the tent 12/12 now she’s back in veg area and will transplant her really soon i have some super soil sensi soil and strawberry fields from foxfarm don’t know which one use with her

1 Like

Congratulations! You have a beautiful looking female cindy! You’re gonna love it man! Cheers!

2 Likes

4 Likes

This plant is happy in your care. The C99 that I know gets big buds and floppy branches. I always use stakes with C99 in flower.

3 Likes

She’s 21 inches tall already don’t know if top her yet or not @legalcanada how much your stretched when switch to flower??

3 Likes

4 Likes

I would top right away, you want some time for the branches to develop before flowering. The plants look really good btw

3 Likes

she is in re veg that why im giving her time i put her 12/12 for 10 days and showed sex and put her to reveg, takes a while i cant wait little bit longer @Muleskinner

1 Like

5 Likes

6 Likes

Those branches are going to stretch big time. Has this plant shown sex yet?

You are definitely going to want big stakes or something to support this momma.

1 Like