Classic Seeds

Hi, I’ve got an pack of Classic Seeds Hashplant and it’s really hard to find into about Classic Seeds and the Hashplant I got. I was hoping that my fellow OGers could help me out with more info about this breeder and maybe the pack I got.

Pz :v:t2:

13 Likes

Maybe you’ll find her in here :
https://www.icmag.com/threads/classic-seeds-pictures.369715/

or in here:
https://www.icmag.com/threads/welcome-to-classic-seeds.222602/

7 Likes

Texas Jack or Kind over at zlabs will have first hand info for ya.

7 Likes

Yep, Texas Jack will definitely be the man to ask! Love that I keep hearing Classics work come up! Awesome

2 Likes

Thanks for those threads, I chose my username for the forums and instagram poorly lol. I’ve been growing for more than 30 years but when I finally joined the forums and IG, I meant to rip off John and Legendary Genetix and instead ripped off Classic Seeds as well! :man_facepalming:

I picked up Jacalyn, Mexican Red Hair Skunk, Mexican Heirloom, Acapulco Gold, Oaxacan Gold and the Old School Hashplant from Classic, so stoked to hear more about the hashplant.

9 Likes

Thank you @CaptainNemo for the links, but it didn’t generate more clarity into the Hashplant, but very good info about Classic Seeds in general. I might have to contact TexasJack and see if he know what the actual make up of this Hashplant is.

Pz :v:t2:

4 Likes

The Jacalyn is pretty much NL that never got a number hiding in plain sight.Very pure Afghan 90%in that one ,I highly suspect its Indian Jims NL Contribution in that One as for the other 10% who knows just says Burhma on the guys pack slip.I Smoked NL Back in 98 to 03 from a guy that was out of Oregon his Family owed a bunch of Berry Farms.The Jacalyn is the same taste same high {oldschool and amazing BTW long lasting)same buds.Pingpong buds that stacked into little logs that had red hairs very greasy sticky Piney but twas a Juniper pine very distinctive with a earthy Hashy Sweet note almost pissy or armpit funk somewhere in there it was wierd.

7 Likes

I just did a web search and there are a lot of hashplant strains. I’m sure you did too.

You’re going to have to bite the bullet and expand the state of the art! :leafy_green: :leaves:

Skelly Would be a nice one if it wasnt so locked down.Held on to tight she is been around the block but she still is a special lady

2 Likes

jacalyn “f2” germ test. these were germed in paper towels and left for 3 days hanging on the side of my fridge. every single seed had a tap root at least 2 in. i untangled them and sprinkled them in my starter soil (1:1:1 coco,ewc,rice hulls) and covered them lightly with said mix.
here we are two days later.
seeds were made Nov 2017.

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see these go, I’m stoked you’re running them. I have a pack of the Jacalyn f2 as well and I’m planning on doing an OP after the Celestial Temple Sativa OP. Do you have any other Classic work?

3 Likes

I grew blue berry x Terry indoor but it wasn’t a hit. intersex, no smell, no high. only had one female though.

These will be going outside and males will be grown in the basement and flipped ASAP to get some more seeds made.

5 Likes

Popped Some more Jackies awhile back a couple weeks from @antheis stock every one popped in 24 hr and were as vigorous as the day i got them years back

and i got 3 leggy Ladies and one Shorter Stockier male that has a stench that puts the ladies to shame one lady went outside for curiosity amd she is becoming a emerald green beast .Three ladies and a Studly looking male out of a four bean pop id call that a serious win in my book.Now the hard part begins which male to take to what as i have found a UBC chemo female that makes a very special hug feeling like that Jacalyn does that grows buds in a very similar fashion messy red hairs covered in sticky tricomes in little log buds.I am going to tinker with him and the Ubc chemo male i have also found.

6 Likes

that male sounds great. I feel that this line could potentially have males that are game changers.

2 Likes

Will be doing a repro at the same time so if your stuck on seeds for jackie or some shit comes up and you get zonkered i got your back homie.Ill make sure your taken care of

3 Likes

All doing exceptionally well in spite of high 90d heat wave in my garage lab.These ones look extra spikey like someone tossled thier hair .Male is the short guy god does he reek.Jacalyn is definitely my girl

12 Likes

Looking killer, nice work hermano :muscle::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Man, I ran thru a pack of Jaclyn back ten years ago and loved the weed but all the girls hermied pretty bad a pollenated every thing in my room, everytime.

There’s still a unopened pack stashed way back in the old seedbank. Also in there is a bunch of S-1’s.

Germination test might be needed soon.

Plants lookin good @CapnCannabis

5 Likes

Thank you your kind.Ive never had Jackie herm yet she must like it here the Biker Romulan and the Pink lemonade hermed at least once but not the Jacalyn or the UBC Chemo.Those two grow the same Bud structure those red messy hair log buds and the High is very similar.Reminds me of the old medical collective weed from the old days when people cared about weed that helped you if you were sick.The only problem is i never plant enough this time im definitely taking cuttings and seeing whos better.So far plant wise im seeing very similar results from this plant being very IBL.I think it will make an excellent building block.The Cross im making with the UBC Chemo will be donated to this years Veterans giveaway to get some of my brothers some pain relief.That UBC chemo and Jacalyn is excellent for nausea too.I see some of our fellow OG family going through Cancer treatments.I want to get back on track and make the good medicine and not some cookies shit.

7 Likes

Your going to love Jackie she is a special plant im absolutely fanatical about this one its probably my favorite to date with the Chem91 x Tony greens original killer GG#4 i have

2 Likes