Classic Seeds

Of all the seeds I’ve got in the vault, I’m really geeked on them. You’re the man for blessing me with these, I’ve been looking for a proper indica to keep around and work with and these look to be the ones so thanks for showing the grow and sharing the love.

1 Like

The thank you all goes to Classic and Indian Jim and @antheis he was the Shining Beacon that showed me the light and blessed me with the beans.

3 Likes

Off topic, forgive me, but I have and traveled with a Kennedy, lower just like that, with the machinist upper sitting on it!!
Sorry, I just never see them!!

2 Likes

That Tool Box is very Old was a gift from my Father in law.Tough peice of kit You have a good eye @webeblzr .Shes a bit beat up but its as old as i am and still works.Takes two man to load minimum they dont make them like that anymore.Even the new snap ons aint like that

2 Likes

I’ve had an accident unfortunately. that whole bucket got knocked over two days ago while outside to get them acclimated. I was at work and came home to a bunch of dead seedlings. I guess this will have to be a winter project.

I couldn’t stand it. It was cooler than normal this morning so I went to the seed fridge and went digging for that pack of Jaclyn. Some selfed seeds were there too along with a Classic cross I made long time ago.

Classic had a really sweet tasting old strain he called 50-50. It was a great all day smoker as it wouldn’t incapacitate me. but the taste was really sugary and apealling. Hit a Jaclyn with that one in 2013
I’m going to germ these homemade seed first and see if they go. If not, I’ll open the sealed pack and do all the stuff to see if they will pop. I did not care for them too well for the first couple of years I had them but put them in fridge around 2014 or so.
I really hope these go…Lets see.
pine

7 Likes

Outside the Jacalyn Likes to get pretty leggy shes at about 7 ft tallin her microkoted pot and all and shes growing about 6 inches a day now spacing on the nodal spaces very nice and spaced out.Trimming should be a beeeze she absolutely reeks my first outside grow for jackie very well so far with malted barley ECW and Dr earth gold dry amendments

10 Likes

The Two indoor jackies for my seed run are really getting up there now.Male is stacking very nicely not even a two weeks into flip yet and he is stacking the female is like so tall its like pairing Flava flav with a womens nba star hes going to need a stool and training wheels to get this lady knocked up lolol

6 Likes

My Jaclyn selfs nor cross’s diddn’t pop.:confused: I’ll be opening the sealed pack soon…
LMAO at Flava Flav @CapnCannabis
:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Jackie can be picky to self She is a very pure IBL Indica that has been inbred quite a bit.Some of the male pollen sacs are almost sterile by almost i have to say because i did get some beans that popped but out of what i had id call it a No-Go.Making beans is a different story the males are straight up Killers that will seed a plant head to toe offspring have the hybrid vigor and make outstanding crosses Good building block stock.Females kinda finicky to reverse at least what i had anyway.Going to give it a go with some of the cuttings again.This time ill uses ElitexElite this time and crack out the big guns

2 Likes

Tjack said: "That Urban Menace is a good sativa.

It’s Classics (Jack Frost x Fast Thai) x Indian Jims Northern Lights #2 (NL x 70s thai stick)

The fast thai is classics.It’s a thai from the 70s he worked several yrs to get the flower time down.

NL#2 came from indian jim the breeder of NL.(nothing to do w nl#2 from the dam). He crossed his NL w 70s Thai stick. Classic got those seeds from indian jim already crossed along w jims pure NL. He sold both for a while on seeddepot.

I grew a few got 2 real good phenos…1 was almost pure sativa very speedy finished in 9wks. Very potent no ceiling. I sent classic a cut and he made S1s…we called them Urban Menace":smoking:
https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/product/generic-seeds-urban-menace-7-seeds/
passing-joint

7 Likes

Oh man, you’ve got my attention! That sounds righteous, are you thinking to do any chucking or increase?

1 Like

Good looking plant man!

I think I got some of those pure NL from him on SeedDepot…… the pack days “Original Northern Lights” I believe…… and I got a pack of his “Old School Hashplant”, any info on that one?

I miss that guy….he was so passionate, with plants but as well as with the people around him…particularly at-risk youth, who I believe he mentored and helped. RIP my good man…:facepunch:t2::pray:t2:

6 Likes

@soopy I haven’t been able to find anything about what his Old School Hashplant is :pensive: If you find any info or grow them out. Please tag me!!! :pray:t2: I’m really curious about what it’s in them or how they grow. I’m interested to use mine in a hashplant breeding project.

Pz :v:t2:

4 Likes

@Kind024 is this one you know about?

4 Likes

Description: If you love Classic Seeds from back in the day then here is another one I picked up from Alter. This is the famed Old School Hash Plant from them and Alter says its fire. He released it about 4 years ago and they sold out in a few days. So I grabbed some this round. He’s crossed a bunch of stuff with it. Get them while they last!

Medicinal properties - Hash Plant said to be great to treat Gastrointestinal Disorder, as well as Crohn’s Disease. The pain fighting effects prove useful in treating migraines, acting as a clutch migraine deterrent at their onset. Those suffering anxiety may also use it to alleviate symptoms and relax. It can also help those afflicted with Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). This is more suggested for night time use, or on those lazy, relaxing days with no responsibilities or obligations to fulfill.

Type – 10 Regular Seeds

Flowering time – 8 to 9 Weeks

Shipping - $6.00 within the US and $15.00 International

Thanks fam! Socal Seed Vaultpassing-joint

5 Likes

@chillkoots Yeah, I know that, thank you for helping out. But it doesn’t give me a lineage or something useful. Just sales talk…

3 Likes

Some of classics Cultivars have a bit of a hazey Backround to them.Classic was a very oldschool from a time when law enforcement was putting people behind bars and mum was the word of law a lot of the time.I still cant find out what that ten percent sativa in his Jacalyn was i doubt i ever will unless i could talk to the man but thats going to be kind of hard and im going to need a ouijja board to do it .His Strains are still fire if you can get your hands on them even his seed repros from other people sell out fast Last time i seen a old pack of His Plato Plomo go in about 2 0 min at a seed auction guy laid down a huge Cash amount and none of us could match it .i can tell you personally the Jacalyn is An amazing plant and an even more amazing smoking experience She tastes like the finest Blond hash you ever had has the stickiest of the ickiest Thick hairy log buds that just light the whole room up with an old world weed funk High is a Straight up 9 out of 10 and is a godsend for pain upset stomach having a gigantic bad day you name it.Im thinking they used an older pipeline hashplant in that one you are asking about the lineage He did a lot of work with Indian Jims stuff too i think they might have been swapping gear to make new flavors

8 Likes

@CapnCannabis Yeah, I have this feeling that his Hashplant is next level, I guess I just have to grow them out. My idea was to either cross it to Alien Tech or G13 Project. But I need more info to be able to know which one would be the better match.

5 Likes

Cross it to both? Got to be done :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: for the greater good :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes