CLOSED! - FREE FROM THE TREE - cannabissequoia gives back

Sounds like someones playing sonic the hedgehog in the background :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Whats my trust level??! I would like if possibleā€¦ also might buy a pack you have available

4 Likes

Hi @Danonly, you are at what is considered trust level 1, ā€œbasic userā€. Next level is trust level 2, ā€œmemberā€. The initial level is 0, ā€œnew userā€.

Much of the trust system is semi-automated and is based on a set of rules that you can about read here, Explaining user trust levels and permissions

Keep contributing, visiting, and interacting and itā€™s only a short while until you are bumped-up. And, if you happen to miss out on cannabissequoias give-away this time around, there will certainly be additional generous OGā€™ers contributing to the community in the future.

13 Likes

looks like i need to visit every day! lol

12 Likes

OG gets addictive so trying to stay away will be more of a problem :laughing:

12 Likes

Well I am always late to things. Oh well
but what doesnā€™t change is my love for everyone here on OG.

6 Likes

@Prince he still has three more days left.

There is a mighty fine Durban Poison cross I was going to crab claw if you donā€™t claim it. lol

@cannabissequoia

7 Likes

@cannacrab go ahead and grab what you want my friend.
@cannabissequoia I would like to try these please. Thank you
RedCherryBerry(male) x Berry White
RedCherryBerry(male) x RemedyCBD

6 Likes

@Danonly welcome. Youā€™ll be surprised when you have so many seeds that youā€™re giving them away to. :wink: Hang around for a while; thereā€™s more here to read than most of us care to/are able toā€¦ :books:

@Prince @cannacrab I think I can cover you both on that one. PM the addr because Iā€™m slaving like an :santa: Elf :gift: here with the envelopesā€¦ :sweat_smile:

@Northern_Loki thanks! :wave: :wink:

I think I have 2 full days into this stuff nowā€¦ crazy. :smile:

A big extra thanks to @ReikoX for stewarding my postal idiocy(for the time being)ā€¦ :clap:

Hope you all are well. Recent rainfaill here is very welcome. :thumbsup: :cloud_rain: 200 days with no rainā€¦ 2 weeks of extreme air pollution & 15% humidityā€¦ Blech! :desert: :motorway:

Back to workā€¦

:evergreen_tree:

23 Likes

It rains over here for probably more than 200 days :sob:

7 Likes

And the humidity rarely goes bellow 60%

7 Likes

@cannabissequoia thank you again for being so generous. These will be such a blessing too my wife and I. I canā€™t thank you enough.
THANK - YOU !!!

8 Likes

this kindof thing is a blessing to so many people my hat is off to you good sir

10 Likes

:slight_smile: Itā€™s the way to do it. Overgrow, good people, overgrow!

13 Likes

I got 2 empty boxes if anyone is feeling generous out there grow on folks

5 Likes

11/26/2018

FREE FROM THE TREE GIVEAWAY Closed!

:seedling: :envelope: :airplane_departure: :thumbsup: :pray: :om_symbol: :mailbox_with_mail: :confetti_ball: :sunrise: :seedling: :herb: :cherries: :palm_tree: :strawberry: :smoking: :cookie:

First few birdies have left the nestā€¦ :bird:

For those who were unable to participate, donā€™t abandon hope; Iā€™ll have extras to part with in a month or 2. I will PM you individually.

Thanks & love to OG. :love_letter:

:evergreen_tree: ā€œI speak for the treesā€

22 Likes

All US, CR, and BRA are on the way. From here on itā€™s karma.

Please disregard return/from addr.(ā€œ7.5th floorā€) :house_abandoned:

:smile: :tada:

14 Likes

@Gaz29

re: finishing timeā€¦

of the mothers/fathers, itā€™s a toss-up for ConspiracyKush & RedCherryBerry for 8wks(I like them more at 9+)ā€¦the DurbanPoison absolutely the slowest at 11-2wks flowering :persevere:, with everything else being the typically vague ā€œ9-10ā€ that breeders often use.

since theyā€™re all hybrids you/i/we will all be on the hunt for ā€œkeepersā€, seeing some ā€œmehā€ stuff too.

so as an example of a good one would be DurbanP X RedCBerry resulting in neither parent but 1/2-way between each; a high THC hybrid plant with medium size, & ā€œbushā€ form/structure with strong fruit flavor/smell, higher THCv(for nerve injury, ptsd, etc), flowering at 9-11wks. But a bad one would be all the negativesā€¦ say, a small wispy 12wk flowering lower-THC plant smelling like rubber than only likes 85F+ temps. :unamused: :laughing:

so weā€™ll see what we see when we see it :grin:

lotā€™s of different stuff there.

:v:

9 Likes

I forgot if I made the list or not. But either way, I want to thank you for your generousity to our OG family.

3 Likes

@Yooper63

Youā€™re good if the mail people are. :wink:

:incoming_envelope:

4 Likes